Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...

Discus and support Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I remember back in 2016 to early 2020 i used to play on my xbox 360 but after I got a xbox one back on Black Friday in 2019 I continued to play in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam Sran, May 13, 2023.

1. Sam Sran
    Sam Sran Guest

Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...

I remember back in 2016 to early 2020 i used to play on my xbox 360 but after I got a xbox one back on Black Friday in 2019 I continued to play in my xbox 360 until I stopped. My brother made that old xbox 360 account for me and he says i made the password but I don’t remember but he made the security question and both of up don’t remember the info for it. He used a random fake icloud account for it that wasn’t even made at the time. I tried to recover it by going to xbox forgot password and tapping on i don’t have any if these then putting in my account i do have access too and putting in all the info I remember for the old xbox 360 account but they keep on saying “our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient enough to validate you ownership.” What should I do. I have so many good memories on this account and I do not want to lose it. If anyone could help me please do. THANKS

:)

Sam Sran, May 13, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember security question and password

Hi Sam, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you lost the access to this account. The last resource is the recovery form.

When it's declined the recommended action is fill it again with different but helpful information

You can see this recommendation here
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If the recovery form is rejected again and every time you sent a new one, unfortunately the account can't be recovered
  3. ZaidenZaiden Win User

There was a problem with the update: 0x8b108036 0x00000000 0x00000300

Will this require me to log back into my Xbox account. If so I don’t know my password and don’t have access to my old email the Xbox was created in
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I don’t know the email address or password to my account

Right now the only way to recover an account is using the methods shared previously

You can try using a phone number previously linked to your account if you don’t remember the email that you’re trying to recover
  5. twxpz Win User

Can i get the account back or change the email?

If i don’t have the email how else can i recover the account?
  6. Sasha Zaraoui (Stude Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to verify is wrong, now I can't get in to change it, is there anyway to fix this.

Hello ! So basically I have the same problem and I’m trying to recover my old account and the number in my old account is wrong so basically I pressed the button (I don’t have any of these) and I tried to answer all the questions, but my device is blocked and I cannot login into my old account, but the problem that my email with this old account is working but say there is no option that I can recover my password from the mail that I’m using it on my old account so yeah basically I want to recover my old account but I cannot because the number there I s wrong and I really need to recover my account and again my email which is the old account. Like I’m trying to recover my old Microsoft account on my email, but there is no recover button or like a reset the password from the mail
Thema:

1. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember... - Similar Threads - Trying recover old

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  4. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  5. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  6. How can I recover my XBOX ONE account if I already tried and nothing worked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my XBOX ONE account if I already tried and nothing worked?: My Xbox account has been locked for a long time now. I've tried everything possible and I cannot sign back in. I've tried to reach a customer service representative, And that didn't work either....
  7. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  8. My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now: I have two child's account under my main account. For both I purchased a license for Minecraft. Now my son, yesterday received an information that his email linked to the microsoft has changed...
  9. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  10. I am trying to recover my old account but it seems impossible.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to recover my old account but it seems impossible.: I made a xbox 360 account when i was a kid many many years ago, I can see the last time i logged on is 10 years ago. anyways i lost access to it back then because i was a kid and i used a fake...