Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

Discus and support Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 2Kapp Sellington, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook email to reset the password. My email is self explanatory and yet no matter what I try I can’t get into my account and would really like to have that account back because I’ve spent quite a bit of money on it and now I feel like I’m being robbed, but nothing seems to work. My account has games on it that you can’t get on the 360 marketplace anymore so it’s a little upsetting that I can’t do anything about it.

:)

2Kapp Sellington, Aug 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...