Trying to recover my account

Discus and support Trying to recover my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jr3 Bryson, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Jr3 Bryson
    Jr3 Bryson Guest

So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a while. How can I recover it so I can cancel the membership

:)

Jr3 Bryson, Feb 19, 2024
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there keef! I do understand where you're coming from, especially considering what you see on the forums, but I want to clear something up. The vast majority of UA cases are completed within the 25-day estimate and control is returned to the user without
    any hassle. The cases you are seeing here on the forums are issues that are more complicated, and we are working directly with the UA team to sort these out and resolve them as fast as possible.

One thing you can do to ensure the safety and security of your account is take a look at our
    Security Page and follow the guidelines listed there. There are tips to creating and maintaining secure account information. Let me know if I can be of further assistance here. Thanks!
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Jr3 B. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble recovering a Microsoft account.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, what I could suggest based on the information you provided, is try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag), or by using a previously linked phone number.

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Note: If you enabled 2-step verification in the past, please be aware that the recovery form will not work.

Furthermore, in case you're not able to recover the account, you may want to contact your bank and ask them to either replace your card or stop incoming charges from Microsoft. That way you will not be billed.

Let me know if you have any other inquiry.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  4. keef xbl Win User

FWIW, I can vouch for this guy. I've played Gears of War with Lambeaus on several occasions, and while some might call him a gaming god, I will always cherish chasing him down with my team, himself the remaining member of his own, ending his valiant effort
    to turn the tide with a soul crushing shot from my Hammer of Dawn.

Please help him Microsoft. He's getting the run around.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Hey OP - how many days ago did you first open the UA claim? If it's been longer than 60, can you please PM me (Forums only - no Xbox LIVE Messages, please) the following info?

GT in question:

SR#:

Date started:

Console ID:

Console serial number:
  6. Benny4465 Win User

this is non jtag work :) they use those in a store in new york , i saw some of them when i was abroad
Thema:

1. Trying to recover my account - Similar Threads - Trying recover account

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  4. How can I recover my XBOX ONE account if I already tried and nothing worked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my XBOX ONE account if I already tried and nothing worked?: My Xbox account has been locked for a long time now. I've tried everything possible and I cannot sign back in. I've tried to reach a customer service representative, And that didn't work either....
  5. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  6. My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now: I have two child's account under my main account. For both I purchased a license for Minecraft. Now my son, yesterday received an information that his email linked to the microsoft has changed...
  7. I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...: I filled out the form that Microsoft provides and provided credit card info that was used for xbox live subscription. The form keeps coming back saying the information is not correct and I have...
  8. MS Account Recovery thinks I am trying to recover an EDU account, but I am trying to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    MS Account Recovery thinks I am trying to recover an EDU account, but I am trying to...: Good Day, I am at my whits end here......our Xbox was damaged so we replaced it, when logging into the new ones with the family accounts, we did not remember the password to one of our accounts....
  9. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  10. I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.: No matter how hard I try to put as many answers as I can into the account recovery, nothing works. I've been trying for years and on multiple devices, especially when this problem originally began...