Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...

Discus and support Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i remembered i had a xbox 360 from years ago tjat had got stolen so i ended up gettong a new 360 and made a new account and profile, a couple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kevlar1114, Sep 9, 2020.

1. kevlar1114
    kevlar1114 Guest

Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...

Hello i remembered i had a xbox 360 from years ago tjat had got stolen so i ended up gettong a new 360 and made a new account and profile, a couple years later upgrades to xbox one and now remember i used to have old account and profile. I have looke on
    live and can see the old profile. Is there any way to recover it and keep two profiles or combine them together please halp

:)

kevlar1114, Sep 9, 2020
  2. gds1972 Win User

Trying recover my old account from year ago

3. dempup Win User

Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still there but don’t know how to recover onto Xbox 1 any help would be appreciated

And how to set up home console, so you can game share subscriptions and games between both accounts.

4. JohnModz Win User

Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still there but don’t know how to recover onto Xbox 1 any help would be appreciated

I am trying to get my old account
  5. dempup Win User

Hi Kevlar1114 and (JohnModz).

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. You can have both accounts on your Xbox, but not combine them, but they can be shared between each other.

Regarding your old account. Do you remember your login information or some of it ? Here is a guide on account recovery.

Hope that helps
  6. Th3 Tater Win User

Modders

PSN got Credit Card info stolen from them about a year ago. PSN is hackable.
Thema:

1. Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still... - Similar Threads - Trying recover account

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  4. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  5. How can I recover my XBOX ONE account if I already tried and nothing worked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my XBOX ONE account if I already tried and nothing worked?: My Xbox account has been locked for a long time now. I've tried everything possible and I cannot sign back in. I've tried to reach a customer service representative, And that didn't work either....
  6. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  7. My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now: I have two child's account under my main account. For both I purchased a license for Minecraft. Now my son, yesterday received an information that his email linked to the microsoft has changed...
  8. I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...: I filled out the form that Microsoft provides and provided credit card info that was used for xbox live subscription. The form keeps coming back saying the information is not correct and I have...
  9. MS Account Recovery thinks I am trying to recover an EDU account, but I am trying to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    MS Account Recovery thinks I am trying to recover an EDU account, but I am trying to...: Good Day, I am at my whits end here......our Xbox was damaged so we replaced it, when logging into the new ones with the family accounts, we did not remember the password to one of our accounts....
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...