Trying to Re-Activate my Ambassador Account

Discus and support Trying to Re-Activate my Ambassador Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Due to my life being all busy and stuff my Ambassador account became in-active. I am trying to re-activate/re-apply but its not giving me that option... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Geeky Panda, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Trying to Re-Activate my Ambassador Account

Due to my life being all busy and stuff my Ambassador account became in-active. I am trying to re-activate/re-apply but its not giving me that option sadly.

I tried signing up for the Enforcement United Program but says I am not an Ambassador yet on the Ambassador website it says I still am but can't do anything.

:)

The Geeky Panda, Feb 4, 2014
  2. Xbox live rewards account suspended for some reason

Hello,

I was instructed to cancel my rewards account and re-activate it so that its in the right region and i can collect my rewards again. it now says:??? as my join date so how can i re-activate my rewards account and get my credits trasnfered.

Thank you!

kris

Kris not Chris, Feb 4, 2014
  3. Nightw41ker
    Nightw41ker Guest
    Technical problem when trying to re-activate suspended account

Sorry; am I missing something obvious, here? This IS the Xbox Support Forum. The "Contact Us" link you provided directs me back here as one of the options for receiving help. If this is not the right place for this sorting out this issue then - with all
    due respect - re-posting a link which directs me back here is not a lot of help. The only other option it's giving me is to request a callback from your helpline, which is currently closed. Also, it's not really practical to be reading out those huge error
    codes over the phone.

But your second link is interesting. Can you confirm; does this mean that I'm going to end up paying for four separate accounts?!? If so, at least that does give me an easy solution to the above problem - I'll be cancelling all subscriptions, and buying
    a PS4!

Best wishes,

--

Nightwalker.

Nightw41ker, Feb 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You still have the wreath so you've probably just been put on hold. Post in section 2 of the ambassador forums for more help.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Feb 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: