Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

Discus and support Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SamuelCooper4, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps

:)

SamuelCooper4, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps

Hello, SamuelCooper. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I would like to ask some questions:

— What are you trying to purchase?
    — Did you try removing and re-adding mobile billing before trying to purchase the item you want?
    — Did you try using a different payment method to pay for this content?

You can manage the way you pay here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Dricane Andros Win User

Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update

I am also getting

403 rate limit exceeded when I am trying to login to the YouTube app on my Xbox one.

It keeps logging me out randomly and today August 10 2022 when using YouTube.com/activate it gives me that error 403 rate limit exceeded that everyone In this forum is also experiencing.

I have deleted and reinstalled YouTube. Tried connecting through mobile and computer

Rebooted my Xbox unplugged it used both wifi connection. Lan connection. Mobile connection and still it gives me the 403 rate limit exceeded error and will not let me sign into the Xbox YouTube app
  4. onyxishere Win User

Cannot purchase game saying exceeded amount spent and nothing has been bought

Ok, if the system is saying that you've exceeded your purchase limit then that makes it a billing issue which must be dealt with through phone support. Please dial 1-800-469-9269 if you live in North America.
  5. mervyn liburd Win User

Has Microsoft stopped mobile billing in the UK? I can’t seem to purchase EAfc points even though I have enough credit in my account. I used it before but all of a sudden no luck

I use 3 mobile & my tariff lets me purchase digital goods through mobile billing but this last couple of weeks Microsoft just keeps saying try a different payment method. Even though there’s enough credit in my account
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why can’t I buy a game with my phone anymore

Thank you, this can be a bit odd. But can you test if the mobile billing options appears in a game or item with a £20 value or less?

(No need to purchase, just go to checkout and see if the option appears)
    If the payment method appears try with an item with £30 value or less (and keep trying to see if after a certain value the option disappears)

I ask this because it seems that Microsoft recently changed the way mobile billing is used (it seems that they established a limit for this payment method)
Thema:

Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

1. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the... - Similar Threads - Trying purchase something

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  4. I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...: I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up Im confused as I have enough 5f94e4a7-dc92-4750-9316-1358f90ef3e3
  5. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  6. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  7. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  8. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  9. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  10. How can I get/access a game we purchased as it continuously says "try again later"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get/access a game we purchased as it continuously says "try again later"?: Hello! We purchased Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack for our son. However, there is a message being displayed which says "Try again later. We're having problems obtaining your content at this...