Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the...

Discus and support Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to purchase the new season 4 on Call of Duty. When I tried to purchase it. It gets stuck in a (status in progress Purchasing screen) and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anthony zumpano, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the...

I'm trying to purchase the new season 4 on Call of Duty. When I tried to purchase it. It gets stuck in a (status in progress Purchasing screen) and does nothing, jist gets froze there.I have to reset the game To make anything work, I try again And it's still will not let me. I tried clearing my cache. That didn't work either. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you

:)

anthony zumpano, Jun 15, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the status in progress purchasing screen.

Hi,Anthony! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

How did you clear cache?

Did you clear the account's cache?

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to make the purchase again
  3. SuLiietii09 Win User

Purchase-billing-40423

So the server is still down to try and purchase Call of Duty Ghost season pass?
  4. bowski477 Win User

Hi I've bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on xbox 1 how do I buy a season pass

You can purchase the season pass right from
    HERE
    . Are you getting an error if you try to purchase it?
  5. AFlick814 Win User

Microsoft Blocking Account

Or is there a way to get my purchases refunded? because I purchased like all the season passes for most of the call of dutys and then I get blocked out of my account.
  6. LastWizard Win User

Problem With The Walking Dead Season 8 Pass

Episode 4 for The Walking Dead Season 8 is missing. Every other streaming service has it available, but I purchased season pass and it's stuck on episode 3 (if you click on home page ad for TWD it's stuck on episode 2 and both 3 and 4 are missing). I just
    read reviews of season pass purchases on Xbox and it's a common complaint, this is the first and last time I ever putchase anything from TV and Movies through Xbox. If going to purchase a season pass on VuDu and file a complaint and request a refund from Microsoft.
    I suggest everyone who has this issue do the same, maybe they will get the message. Also use Twitter to publicize that it sometimes takes days to receive season pass content that other providers have ready to go within hours of episode airing.
Thema:

Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the...

1. Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the... - Similar Threads - Trying purchase season

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  4. I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...: I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up Im confused as I have enough 5f94e4a7-dc92-4750-9316-1358f90ef3e3
  5. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  6. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  7. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...: Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps 6e7ee984-d9ef-40fb-af53-b273c1aedf56
  8. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  9. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  10. So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...: .So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get authorization but i have money and my bank is allowing me to make purchases, why cant i make the purchase...