Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

Discus and support Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah Scharer, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Noah Scharer
    Noah Scharer Guest

Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game releases?

:)

Noah Scharer, Sep 2, 2023
  2. CharlieJoe-B0AC8053- Win User

"Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

When I attempt to purchase through Xbox.ca using either Microsoft Points or my credit card, or when I attempt to purchase content through my Xbox using a credit card, I simply get the message: "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please
    try again."

Now, for some reason, when I try to use Microsoft Points through my console I do get the error code: 80153410.
  3. Smwutches Win User

VIP rewards member not getting rewards points for purchases or pre-orders

Currently the only offer to receive 15,000 credits for preordering games digitally is the Games on Demand punchcard. If you preordered both of those games on or after October 1, they would count as punches on your card. You would need to purchase 1 more
    eligible game in order to complete the offer and received credits.

Otherwise, you would need to preorder the games as physical discs from microsoftstore.com in order to receive the 15,000 for each game.
  4. SoullessOdin1 Win User

Trying to purchase an xbox 360 game to use on xbox one x

Hi, thanks for your reply. Ok, for a little more clarity. I first tried to purchase using my microsoft points/ credits etc, when that didnt work, I tried using my credit card...But the same issue. So,I tried both ways and still could not complete the purchase!!!
  5. Richard W.Libby Win User

xbox account hacked

Apparently 9/27/11 was a bad day for many gamers, myself included. I experienced the fraudulent purchase of 10,000 points in two packages. I have reported this to both Microsoft and my credit card company. A new credit card is on its way. This is a real
    shame and needs to be delt with professionally and severely.
  6. LTS ben Win User

Paypal Doesn't Work On The Aussie Xbox Site

I also got the "This items can't be purchased with a credit card. You must buy it with Microsoft Points or try again later." message after trying to purchase points via my linked PayPal account (Germany). The message could not be more stupid: why should
    I purchase points with points if I want to purchase points because I haven't any left? xD
Thema:

1. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the... - Similar Threads - Trying purchase preorder

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  4. I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...: I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up Im confused as I have enough 5f94e4a7-dc92-4750-9316-1358f90ef3e3
  5. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  6. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  7. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...: Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps 6e7ee984-d9ef-40fb-af53-b273c1aedf56
  8. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  9. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  10. How can I get/access a game we purchased as it continuously says "try again later"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get/access a game we purchased as it continuously says "try again later"?: Hello! We purchased Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack for our son. However, there is a message being displayed which says "Try again later. We're having problems obtaining your content at this...