Trying to play tomb raider but getting black screen

Discus and support Trying to play tomb raider but getting black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here's the situation i've been playing tomb raider with no problems at all then all of a sudden when i try to play i get a black screen as soon as i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KiLLmAn03, Jan 30, 2014.

1. KiLLmAn03
    KiLLmAn03 Guest

Here's the situation i've been playing tomb raider with no problems at all then all of a sudden when i try to play i get a black screen as soon as i insert the game....i put other games in and its only that one that isn't working so i went back to gamestop
    to get a new one and still nothing nada no game and really confused....PLEASE HELP ME.....HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!......thank you

:)

KiLLmAn03, Jan 30, 2014
  2. VakarianGirl
    VakarianGirl Guest
    Sixteen crashes in one night! New record..... -_-

So is Microsoft working on a fix for these RAM crashes that our XBox Ones are having?

I attempted to play various games last night (Tomb Raider, Forza 5, Ryse), and got black screen RAM crashes on each multiplayer lobby I went into. I think on Tomb Raider the record was about sixteen crashes.

This is getting somewhat ridiculous.

VakarianGirl, Jan 30, 2014
  3. Who Else Could Care Less About Fallout 4?

Btw, there's a new Black Ops game out?

I want to play Tomb Raider as well. But after Fallout, which won't be any time soon.

DocHolliday 7, Jan 30, 2014
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, with the Xbox one powered up press and hold the xbox button on the xbox one for 10 seconds, the unit will power off. Then power up again using the xbox button on the xbox one and try the game again. If that doesn't work then try the same process again
    but remove the power cable from the console for 30 seconds once the console has powered off.

EggsBoxJuan, Jan 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tiger archive header mismatch tomb raider xbox series x