Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

Discus and support Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brad219 D, May 3, 2024.

1. Brad219 D
    Brad219 D Guest

Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on

:)

Brad219 D, May 3, 2024
  2. bnfiteobby Win User

Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition to get availble for Xbox Live Marketplace

please everyone help me get the support for this game I love midnight club 3 dub edition remix I want to play it on my xbox 360
  3. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

What's wrong with Midnight Club: Los Angeles on the 360..??

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Midnight-Club-LA/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545407f8

Midnight Club: Dub Edition, got a bit boring after awhile...

[/quote]

DUB has a huge following of hardcore fans, many of which thought Los Angeles was good but that DUB was better.Personally, I'm the same: I loved Midnight Club: DUB. Los Angeles just couldn't hold my attention for long.
  4. whatsAmada Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition!
  5. OCRyzen Win User

6. Humantourch825 Win User

Yes midnight club dub edition needs to be on the marketplace...
Thema:

1. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Trying play Scarface

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  7. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  8. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  9. Trying to play scarface on xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play scarface on xbox 360.: I have recently bought the disc version of scarface the world is yours. I have an official Xbox hard drive on my black slim Xbox 360 E . I keep getting a message saying "this original Xbox game is...
  10. Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360: So this game is backwards compatible on a 360 however when I try to play it it brings up a game error telling me the game couldn't start and to try downloading the game again, I am unsure as to...