Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360

Discus and support Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this game is backwards compatible on a 360 however when I try to play it it brings up a game error telling me the game couldn't start and to try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R S 98, Oct 26, 2023.

1. R S 98
    R S 98 Guest

So this game is backwards compatible on a 360 however when I try to play it it brings up a game error telling me the game couldn't start and to try downloading the game again, I am unsure as to what the issue could be I have an offical microsoft 250gb hard drive also.

:)

R S 98, Oct 26, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, R S. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

Can you please share a picture of the error message you see, or instead, can you tell me the error code that appears when trying to run the game?

In addition to that, please try inserting another backward compatible game on your console.

This may help us to understand if it’s the disc, or your hard drive.
  3. ArcticatF7 Win User

Request Arcade Games ..?

Ive been wanting them to put "Scarface: The World Is Yours" on XBLA with acheivments, you can buy the original xbox version but if theres no acheivments whats the point of playing?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Trying to play scarface on xbox 360.

Hi,

What makes you certain that the internal hard drive in your Xbox 360 E is official? In the Xbox 360 settings screen, it may say 'Microsoft' there, but all internal drives say this, including the fake drives.

If you've bought this console recently second hand, it may have had the hard drive replaced. If the drive was replaced, it is almost certainly not going to be official.
  5. Phantasystar77 Win User

Xbox original question

Compatible list? Im assuming you're trying to play the original XBox version rather then the 360 version. I just checked the marketplace and the version that they have up is the 360 version for $20 with no original XBox version in sight. As Thing answered
    though, the answer is no they definitely won't let you get that version.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Scarface game on Xbox:

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Scarface is an Original Xbox game that can be used on Xbox 360, you can check it out through this website.

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/games/ba...

As mentioned there, to use it you must have an original hard drive in your Xbox 360, the minimum size depends on each Xbox 360 model, you could do a search on the internet about the original hard drive sizes available for the console you own.

I hope the information has been clear.

Best Regards.
Thema:

1. Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Trying play original

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  7. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  8. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  9. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  10. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...