Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games)

Discus and support Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have 2 Xbox's, the series X in the family room and an Xbox One in the game room. Recently My son and wife have been playing Minecraft on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peter_531, Sep 28, 2023.

1. Peter_531
    Peter_531 Guest

Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games)

Hi,

I have 2 Xbox's, the series X in the family room and an Xbox One in the game room.

Recently My son and wife have been playing Minecraft on the series X, on my account. So I moved to the game room and tried to play F1 in there. But I got the message "you are playing on another Xbox", If I continue it kicks my wife and kid off the series X.

I should add Minecraft is downloaded from Game pass, F1 was purchased and loaded on to both Xbox.
    Anyway I contacted Xbox support and they told me that I needed to set up "Family". This way another account would be able to take advantage of the Game Pass Unlimited and we would be able to play on both consoles at the same time.
    So I didn't this, then my wife created an account.

Now my wife is signed in to the series X playing Minecraft and I try and play on the Xbox One and I'm still getting the damn message, that I can't play on both consoles at the same time.
    I could understand it if we were trying to play the same game.
    Is there anyone that can help with this issue please? Because it is starting to drive me F***ing crazy.

:)

Peter_531, Sep 28, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

what could be causing this, is that your account is also signed in on that other console, if so please sign out on that console to see if that helps.

Let it know if there are any results
  3. DuranFX Win User

Ryse: Son of Rome: Gold problem

I installed the game on 2 different xbox ones and played it with 2 different accounts. both have the same error. Language and country are both configured to German.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Playing on same network with 2 different accounts

Hey Sea! Are you trying to connect with two separate consoles, or are you saying you want to play a co-op game on the same console? Can you tell us specifically what you are trying to do? Thanks!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Play digital copy in one PC and GamePass in other PC (same account)

You wont be able to play with the same account on 2 different devices at the same time.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

I own MC Dungeons on 2 platforms but can't play them both at the same time?

why does it, you cannot use the same account in 2 places, you can log in with a different account on pc then play at the same time, but for security and not to break the sync system you cant use the same account in 2 different places at the same time, same applies to most other services from other companies too.
Thema:

1. Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games) - Similar Threads - Trying play Xbox's

2. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  3. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  4. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  5. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  6. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  7. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  8. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107