Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass

Discus and support Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass but unable to play due to a black screen with a tiny loading symbol in the right corner has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Administrator✔️2, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass

Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass but unable to play due to a black screen with a tiny loading symbol in the right corner has anyone else had this issue? how do I get past this?

:)

Administrator✔️2, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Do you have standard Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? You need Gold to play online. Standard Game Pass does not include Gold.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have the game pass and it is not letting me play gta 5 online?

GTA is not included in Game Pass at this time

You need Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate to play online
  4. Zach Birchfield Win User

Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

I got the GTA V it includes GTA v and GTA V online with criminal enterprise starter pack and I cant play GTA online idk what's going on with that do u have to get game pass for it.
  5. Rostom L Win User

My play button on xbox game pass will not click so I have no access to any games on my android

Hi Christian!

What exactly is your Android phone brand/model? Are you trying to play your games via remote play or cloud gaming?

From which country are you currently located as well?

Please note that for cloud gaming, it's required that you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription on your account.

For the basic troubleshooting, try to reinstall your Xbox Game Pass app and restart your Android device.
  6. bnh graham Win User

GTA/gamepass problems!

Thanks George

GTA was purchased on his account. It isn’t a game pass game at the moment so he bought it. But he needs to play it through game pass to play online. He had been playing it but it stopped working today?

When he tries to play on his account it tries to get him to sign up to another game pass. But other games play ok,m on his account, using the game pass.

My account is the principal account and has the ultimate game pass. But I am able to share the pass with my son and he can use the pass with his account. Other games still work for him, but not GTA.

Confused!

Thanks for any suggestions!
Thema:

1. Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Trying play GTA

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  7. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  8. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  9. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  10. Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...: I am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality please help my fix it or fix it please...