Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

Discus and support Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lynn Proctor, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Lynn Proctor
    Lynn Proctor Guest

Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play

:)

Lynn Proctor, Jan 7, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries, updated controller etc and still says it

If you just delete the game, the account still stays there. You are just deleting the game application and then installing it straight back. No need to touch the account.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries, updated controller etc and still says it

Hello Lynn P! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the controller. What device are you playing on? Is this the only game its doing it on?
  4. Lynn Proctor Win User

If I do that will my sons account still be there or does he have to start new?

Thanks
  5. Lynn Proctor Win User

Thank you so much will try this now.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Have you tried deleting the games and then reinstalling it?
Thema:

1. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,... - Similar Threads - Trying play Fortnite

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  7. 2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….: I have an Xbox series S & an Xbox one. I also have XBOX Game Pass Core and have created accounts for my daughters. They are each signed into an Xbox and want to play Fortnite live. The game is...
  8. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  9. i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...: My vbucks was all gone this morning 5c909165-f530-42ba-897d-913049edded1
  10. I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do: I’m trying to play Fortnite and it’s not loading me in what should I do 311558f7-b3e8-4c50-9053-c3516eca9295