Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

Discus and support Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geoffrey Weber, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I have an active game pass account. I relinked through activision and still nothing.

:)

Geoffrey Weber, Nov 12, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network.

which game pass do you have? Unless you have core or ultimate you cannot play online
  3. BootleBadBoy Win User

Comments on the BF3 Demo

I dunno what all the moaning is about. If you want to try Battlefield then play Battlefield Bad Company 2 multiplayer and play that for a couple of hours/days/weeks/months its addictive and very good.If the finsihed Battlefield 3 is anything like BFBC2 then
    its worth getting. Its very different from COD.

I play COD and always have. MW and MW2 were fantastic but BLOPS multiplayer was terrible.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I Keep Getting Connection Failed When Trying To Play With Others

Hi there 8uttons welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Do you get an error code as well?
  5. Michael (L2kc) Win User

CoD MW

I can’t wait to try multiplayer. Usually I play online, but with MW this year, the campaign looks really good and I may try it whenever I get the game soon!
  6. Jaykup-C735FEF1-816E Win User

battlefield bad company 2

I think the servers are possibly down for maintenance right now. I keep trying to play, but I keep getting "Failed to Connect to EA servers."
Thema:

Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

1. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,... - Similar Threads - Trying play COD

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  7. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732
  8. I keep getting error DEV 5523 and Hueneme Negev when i try to play MW2 COD. I have done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error DEV 5523 and Hueneme Negev when i try to play MW2 COD. I have done...: Is anyone else having this issue and able to resolve it? a26c2b33-ddaa-4a14-afad-fbe940251b07
  9. So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...: After someone suggested to clear local Xbox 360 data, It still won’t connect and now I can’t download my old 360 profile data. Now, I fear as tho I’ve lost my Xbox 360 data because of this and the...
  10. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription: i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2