Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing...

Discus and support Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; get the error, an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for xbox live what should I do? 5e9225eb-44fe-4792-b675-accfbf1f3ed4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ErnestGodin1, Mar 5, 2021.

1. ErnestGodin1
    ErnestGodin1 Guest

Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing...

get the error, an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for xbox live what should I do?

:)

ErnestGodin1, Mar 5, 2021
  2. allisha chitwood Win User

When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later

Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.”
    Hi when ever I try and hop on fornite on my fallen44521 account and my cozy hook account it says an unexpected error occurred while singing in to your account for Xbox live please try again later
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing into your account for xbox live

Hello ErnestGodin1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

If the issue is still there, it’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. jackie einsig Win User

How do I fix the Login failed error

When I did another wifi it changed the error to “An unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for xbox live, please try again later.”
  5. Xx JhOz xX Win User

I can not send messages through my xbox

Error An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
  6. NickMullener Win User

What's Going On with Xbox Support and Xbox in general?

I am having some issues with a game called fortnite and it telling me "an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live please try again later" and I've been doing it for a month now. Please help.
Thema:

1. Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing... - Similar Threads - Trying login Fornite

2. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  3. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  6. Why does the Minecraft.net page keep refreshing when i try to login?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Minecraft.net page keep refreshing when i try to login?: So i recently got a new laptop and wanted to get Java on here so I could play. I went into Minecraft.net to download it but each time I tried to login the page would refresh and just take me back...
  7. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  8. When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.: After the migration i can't login to my minecraft account, and I know i migrated it. I had the same problem in January but then i managed to fix it, I dont remember how. I have one mail with my...
  9. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce
  10. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...