Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password

Discus and support Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to reset password and it's not sending me the email to do so. 911afdcc-e90e-40b7-8d8f-577f99a199a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by louis david1, Jul 4, 2022.

1. louis david1
    louis david1 Guest

I tried to reset password and it's not sending me the email to do so.

:)

louis david1, Jul 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Louis

If you're not receiving an email with the password reset link this means the email is not the one as you setted up as a security / backup email.

If you're more than sure that it's the correct, try checking spam folder.

If finally email didn't arrive, you may need to proceed filling the account recovery form below:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Also, You could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam

MY ACCOUNT WAS STOLEN

Note: In many cases where people believe that their accounts have been stolen, hacked, or compromised, the issue is caused by a login issue.

First, try to change the password that’s associated with your account. For example, a Microsoft account or a Mojang account. Log out of anything that you're logged into (websites, game launcher, etc.), then if you were able to change the password, try to log in with the new password. If you have an old Minecraft account that logs in with a Java profile name instead of an email, you should migrate to the newer Mojang account format. 

If you have a Mojang account, try logging in with a different email address. 

If you are not sure if you should use your email address or Java profile name to log in, see our article on  Minecraft: Java Edition account types. 

If you do not receive password reset emails within a few minutes, or you are sure that your account was compromised, locate your transaction ID or gift code and contact Minecraft Support.

Note: If your account is linked to a Microsoft Secured Account or you have already migrated

contact Microsoft Support instead.
  4. EllaDorsey Weld Win User

The other day, April 6th, My account name/email was changed Do I still have my purchases?

I have attempted to log into Minecraft and Xbox with the old login information and the updated account information and I continue to receive the "Invalid email address or password. Forgot
    your password?
    " message. What should I do?
  5. Lumie Helps Win User

Lost token

Hi there Racca R.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues with your Minecraft launcher token.

The token you deleted is likely a session token used by the Minecraft launcher to authenticate your account without requiring you to log in every time. Deleting this token means the launcher can't verify your credentials automatically, which is why you're unable to play.

The simplest solution is to reauthenticate your account by logging in again. Here's how to do it:

Open the Minecraft Launcher: Start the Minecraft launcher you usually use.
    Log Out: If you're not already logged out, log out from your current session. You can usually find this option in the launcher settings or by clicking on your profile icon.
    Log In Again: Enter your Minecraft (Mojang/Microsoft) account email and password. This will generate a new session token, allowing you to play the game.

Ensure that you have the correct email and password for your Minecraft account. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it:

Mojang Accounts: Go to the Mojang account login page and use the "Forgot Password" feature.
    Microsoft Accounts: If you’ve migrated to a Microsoft account, go to the Microsoft account login page and use the "Forgot Password" feature.

Ensure that your Minecraft launcher is up-to-date. Sometimes, outdated software can cause authentication issues. You can download the latest version of the launcher from the official Minecraft website.

You can also reinstall the launcher.

I hope this helps!

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't play Java Minecraft after migrating my account

Hi pez_dispenser25! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Open the Minecraft launcher please, in the log in screen select go back and then press in the Microsoft login option, after this use the email and password you migrated your Mojang account to instead of the old Mojang login information
Thema:

1. Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password - Similar Threads - Trying log old

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  6. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  7. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  8. I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...: Hello, I’ve been trying to log into my old Xbox account and when I do a different account comes up, however, I am logging in through what should be my account on another console that I have, when...
  9. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  10. I’m trying to log into a old account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into a old account please help: I’m trying to log into a old account, but the email i used is already linked to two of my Xbox account and the third one I’m trying to access is also but I don’t know how to get into it out of my...