Trying to log into another xbox account on epic games

Discus and support Trying to log into another xbox account on epic games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In the epic games launcher I have two xbox accounts one for me and the other for friends or family. When I want to go onto mine and I sign out and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jasey cutey, Feb 16, 2023.

1. jasey cutey
    jasey cutey Guest

In the epic games launcher I have two xbox accounts one for me and the other for friends or family. When I want to go onto mine and I sign out and click on xbox live sign it it keeps making me go into the other account that not mine and is for friends and family, please help me fix this.

:)

jasey cutey, Feb 16, 2023
  2. ljaadc Win User

Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account

How do I unlink my xbox account from Epic Games so I can link my epic games account to my xbox correctly? Error message is "Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account"
    I have gone to the Epic Games website, logged in using the Xbox link, used my xbl credentials, and it logs me in. However, under Accounts/Connections Xbox is not connected. When I click on connect, I get the message that this xbl account is associated
    to another account. It's a never ending circle.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

vbucks

You need to make sure the fortnite profile from epic games is connected to properly to xbox live. Say if your son by accident signed out and then created another fortnite profile , the v-bucks will go to the account previously connected to xbox live.

Please log in to your son's epic games account and under connections, acounts, you should see xbox is connected. If it is not than the v-bucks went to another account, and you will need to try to recover that account.
  4. Christina Russillo Win User

I want to link my xbox fortnite account to my nintendo switch. please can someone show me step by step

thank you so much for your reply. when I try to log in to epic games it reads: this email is already in use by another Epic Games account. this is for my son and everything is with my email. i can't figure out how to contact epic games. any suggestions? should i try to change my email address and try to set up epic games again?
  5. Vikina Hanková Win User

Epic games account and xbox account

I am logged in to one account but this account is not connected with xbox. If i want to connect these acounts, Epic Games write me that my xbox account is connected with another epic games account but i don´t know, with which account. My question is .. How can i found out which epic games account i am connected to?
  6. David Wirsching Win User

When i try to connect my xnox account to my epic account it says that its connected to an account and checked and its not. Can someone tell me what do i do to get it back

Hello Oliver K, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you're experiencing issues connecting your Xbox account to your Epic account and receiving a message indicating that it's already connected to another account, here are some steps you can take to resolve the problem:

1. Double-check that you are using the correct Epic account. Visit the Epic Games website and try logging in with any email addresses you may have used to create an Epic account. Once you have logged in successfully, navigate to the "Connected Accounts" section to ensure that your Xbox account is not already linked to another Epic account.

2. Sometimes, browser cache and cookies can cause issues with account connections. Clear your browser cache and cookies, or try using a different browser altogether to initiate the account linking process.

3. If you have previously connected your Xbox account to another Epic account and want to link it to a different one, you'll need to disconnect the existing connection first. You can do this by visiting the Epic Games website, logging in to your Epic account, and navigating to the "Connected Accounts" section. From there, locate the Xbox account connection and choose the option to disconnect or unlink it.

4.If you are still unable to connect your Xbox account to your Epic account or encounter any other issues during the process, it's recommended to reach out to Epic Games support directly. They have dedicated support channels to assist with account-related queries and can provide personalized guidance to help resolve the problem. Visit the Epic Games website and look for their support or contact section for more information on how to reach them.

I hope this helps.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Trying to log into another xbox account on epic games - Similar Threads - Trying log another

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  6. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  7. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  10. when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...: My xfinitywifi log in button doesn’t load it only says “sign in with your Xfinity ID Comcast Business customers sign in here By signing in, you agree to our Terms or Service and Privacy Policy...