Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.

Discus and support Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I got an XBOX Controller that is under warranty and suddenly its LB button stop responding , I am trying to start the "Get service for your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tomcat383838, Dec 4, 2023.

1. tomcat383838
    tomcat383838 Guest

Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.

Hi,

I got an XBOX Controller that is under warranty and suddenly its LB button stop responding , I am trying to start the "Get service for your device" procedure under All devices->Xbox using "Device Service & Repair" after filling all the information eventually it fail ( Tried from several computers all got the same error eventually).
    This is the last error:

TraceID: 0b/vS3WOUECJfWkb.34.288

Trying to contact via the "https://support.microsoft.com/contactus" and still I am seeing the same problem and I am not able to talk to any real "Person" via chat or somthing else , What else can I do ? ‍‍‍‍

Thanks,

:)

tomcat383838, Dec 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: