Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It...

Discus and support Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It also says the game needs an update and I don't even have it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C Wahls, Dec 28, 2023.

1. C Wahls
    C Wahls Guest

Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It...

Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It also says the game needs an update and I don't even have it installed yet

:)

C Wahls, Dec 28, 2023
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Can’t install games or update games

* stop the download

* delete what was installed

* take your xbox offline & try to install the disc based game.

Sometimes there are automatic updates that will pause the install for some reason.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It also says the game needs an update and I don't even have it installed yet

Hi C W. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Do you have this game on disc, or digitally? Is this your first time trying to install the game?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. C Wahls Win User

I have it on disc and I've downloaded it before
  5. - AJ - Win User

My Xbox keeps stopping installing for no reason

Hi, Andrew! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Are there any external storage units plugged into your console?

- Is this happening with multiple games or just a specific one?

- Are you seeing "Installation Stopped" in your queue?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  6. Hip Hop OG Win User

My Xbox keeps stopping installing for no reason

I have the same issue. I have an Xbox X. I have an external storage unit plugged in however I am installing to the internal storage unit. This only happens with madden 23.
Thema:

1. Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It... - Similar Threads - Trying install RDR2

2. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  3. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  4. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  5. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  6. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  7. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  8. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  9. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  10. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...