Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at...

Discus and support Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at https://www.technicpack.net/download, but after the oauth2, it gives the error that there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jyoti Tiwari1, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at...

Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at https://www.technicpack.net/download, but after the oauth2, it gives the error that there is no Minecraft when I just purchased it.

:)

Jyoti Tiwari1, Feb 16, 2023
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft for Chromebooks--Multiplayer. Needed. Now.

Mojang and Microsoft have gone above and beyond putting Minecraft in so many places and also enabling many of those places to play together.

This is not a matter of competitors spiting platforms. This is a matter of technical feasibility. ChromeOS is an entirely different platform and OS with a lot of limitations. That's not a knock on ChromeOS, the limitations are a product of keeping costs
    down and focusing on what the platform is good for, and there are a lot of things that ChromeOS is good for.

I'd ask you review this page, which has the request and response from the team about Minecraft on Chrome OS.
    They've looked into it. If it makes sense for them to do technically, user-base, and personnel work bandwidth wise, they'll execute.
  3. iTsFx Win User

prosím o velikou pomoc

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

Make sure you are using the correct login credentials for your Minecraft account. If you are unsure of your login information, you can reset your password through the Minecraft website.

Make sure that you have the correct version of Minecraft installed. Technic Launcher requires the Java version of Minecraft, so make sure that you have that version installed on your computer.

Check your Xbox account settings to make sure that the necessary permissions are enabled. To do this, log in to your Xbox account and navigate to the account settings page. Look for options related to cross-play and multiplayer, and make sure that they are enabled.

If none of the above steps work, try reinstalling the Technic Launcher and adding your Minecraft account again.

If you continue to experience issues, you may want to reach out to the Technic Launcher support team or the Minecraft support team for further assistance.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at https://www.technicpack.net/download, but after the oauth2, it gives the error that there is no Minecraft when I just purchased it.

You'll have to ask them about problems with their third party mods

I will warn you that third party mods appear to have have been a source of accounts being stolen. I would avoid installing any at all personally. I would not install any third party software launchers or installers in particular.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Playing Minecraft on PC, I don't have an option to invite cross platform players

Hello L an1,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble playing Minecraft with cross-platform players. To better assist you, I would like to ask you a few questions:

- What version of Windows are you using on your PC?

- How did you purchase and install Minecraft on your PC?

- Do you have an Xbox Live account and are you signed in to it when you launch Minecraft?

- Can you see the option to join or create a world with friends in the main menu of Minecraft?

- Do you get any error messages when you try to invite or join cross-platform players?

It's possible that you may not have the latest version of Minecraft installed on your PC. To invite cross-platform players, you need to have the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft installed on your PC.

To check if you have the latest version of Minecraft installed, you can go to the Microsoft Store and check for updates. If there is an update available, you can download and install it to see if it resolves the issue.

If you still can't invite cross-platform players after updating Minecraft, you may need to check your network settings to ensure that you have the necessary ports open for cross-platform play. You can find more information on how to do this on the Minecraft website.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft Modpack install problem

Hi there RuthFoley,

Thanks for the update on the issue. Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate tools to help with Developer in-game content or Technic Platform. We do recommend the following as mentioned above:

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at...

1. Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at... - Similar Threads - Trying install Minecraft

2. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  3. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  4. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  5. Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account: So I'm trying to get Minecraft on MacOs, but since I am a child in a Microsoft family I have to ask for permission. The E-mail has been responded to and the request has been accepted but all I get...
  6. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  7. I can not install minecraft it says retry every time I try to install it PLS HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not install minecraft it says retry every time I try to install it PLS HELP: if the imagine doesn't pop up all it shows is something went wrong retry, e331608f-320a-4a91-8921-5427706af391
  8. Error 0x89235106 when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x89235106 when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: I always get Error 0x89235106 when trying to install the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store. I have an Internet connection and no Problems installing other apps. When trying to install...
  9. Error code: 0x803F8001 when trying to install the Minecraft launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x803F8001 when trying to install the Minecraft launcher: Yes, I do own the game. [img] 22b4069c-ad04-4055-a8f7-ced466f8d626
  10. error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft: When I try to start an installation in java it starts installing before it pauses at around 30 MB and stops, then will say either connection was reset or that there was less than 30 bytes...