Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help?

Discus and support Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is the only error I can find, when I try to update drivers it says they are all up to date, I’ve seen others with the same issue but no answered... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by houston N, Dec 20, 2023.

1. houston N
    houston N Guest

This is the only error I can find, when I try to update drivers it says they are all up to date, I’ve seen others with the same issue but no answered yet. Help please.

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

(Conflicting Address Range}

The specified address range conflicts with the address space.

:)

houston N, Dec 20, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Houston. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. However I can provide some guidance here:

- DualSense does not support Bluetooth connection on Windows PCs. Make sure it's connected with a USB data cable.

- If you have installed any 3rd party controller software such as DS4Windows or DSX, make sure it's closed or uninstalled.

- Try resetting the controller using the recessed button on the back.

For further help with this issue, I advise contacting PlayStation Support from the following link: https://www.playstation.com/support/contact-us/?category=hw&subCategory=controllers

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sony does not provide windows drivers for their controllers, you'll have to contact them about changing that policy
  4. ngocphi Win User

Better Xbox series x controller bluetooth drivers on windows

Well no ps4 nor dual sense controllers require third party drivers like steam or ds4win

This is due to sony not supporting non sony platforms rPoperly

You don't you update firmware or roll back your drivers

Are you sure you are using Bluetooth 4 or higher ?

Cause it sounds like latency

2.4 or lower won't cut it for next gen controllers for more info on which version of Bluetooth you can read your laptop manual

You can get Bluetooth 4 or higher dongles cheap on amazon I use then for my dual sense controller

Any controller works wired into pc except for duakshock or sense unless you are using steam or ds4win
  5. ngocphi Win User

Design Lab Xbox controllers

I'd just wait therr are new controllers coming out according to Phil spencer they are working to upgrade the controllers like dual sense
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox controller sizes

You can always get the new series x controllers which are smaller robot white or.something black

Fyi they are about the same as the dual sense controller

Dual sense is heavier due to the added motors

But your hand grips are the smallere size and the body don't matter as you use hand grips most of the time

And yes I have both
Thema:

1. Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help? - Similar Threads - Trying hookup dual

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  10. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...