Trying to get my refund on destiny 2 lightfall dlc

Discus and support Trying to get my refund on destiny 2 lightfall dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I pre-order destiny 2 lightfall and I didn't receive the dlc and it said it was declined [img] 654e9369-cc57-48fb-a6b5-175119d350ff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dredgen-taco585, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Trying to get my refund on destiny 2 lightfall dlc

So I pre-order destiny 2 lightfall and I didn't receive the dlc and it said it was declined

Trying to get my refund on destiny 2 lightfall dlc [​IMG]

:)

Dredgen-taco585, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

When did you file the refund request?
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

If a refund is denied, you will need to copy the reference number you get in the response email and post that in the subject field, and respond to that email to appeal the decision.
  4. Dredgen-taco585 Win User

I didn't get a refund number nothing so I came to ask about it
  5. Francia J. Win User

Destiny 2 lightfall dlc

6. Francia J. Win User

Destiny 2 lightfall dlc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there check if you can see the game order stated as “completed”, once confirmed we may need to remove and re-add your account to re-sync the license.

“ REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​“
Thema:

1. Trying to get my refund on destiny 2 lightfall dlc - Similar Threads - Trying refund destiny

2. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  3. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  4. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  5. i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...: My vbucks was all gone this morning 5c909165-f530-42ba-897d-913049edded1
  6. Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...: Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the game but I am eligible. If not refund can you help to changing the Xbox version of the game into pc version...
  7. I tried to refund the game within 14 days and they denied what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to refund the game within 14 days and they denied what should I do?: I downloaded the game ''MW3'' and found the game a bit disappointing I downloaded the game ''MW3'' and found the game a bit disappointing, so I went to ask for a refund and they denied it....
  8. "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?: My mate recently bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java for £25, but never received either game, so he refunded it. After 3 days, he never got his money back or the game. He went to return the game...
  9. Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it: I’m trying to request a refund for an accidental purchase. I requested one on the form and got a reply saying they can’t find any purchases on my account. The game is on my console and on my bank...
  10. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...