Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...

Discus and support Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to figure out a loop hole to be able to download the adobe flash player onto my xbox one in order to listen to my amazon prime music. I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MsStephanieLynn, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...

I need to figure out a loop hole to be able to download the adobe flash player onto my xbox one in order to listen to my amazon prime music. I can watch the shows through the Amazon Video app but nowhere could I find an app or link to listen to my music.
    Please help. Would like a step by step process or even a hint in the right direction. Thanks!

:)

MsStephanieLynn, Nov 17, 2016
  2. Adobe flash player

Ok i don't understand why xbox one isn't able to run video that needs adobe flash player. For the first time today i tried to watch some movies on my flixster account on xbox on and it just says please install the latest version of adobe flash player. My
    2 year old phone has adobe flash player so why doesn't my 14 month old xbox one have this feature and are we ever likely to get it in an update?

CydonianKnight1, Nov 17, 2016
  3. thomEberard
    thomEberard Guest
    Amazon Prime music?

My thinking is that Microsoft will not allow a prime music app as it would be in direct competition with their own music service. I thought I has a workaround - using internet explorer to access amazon and amazon prime music. It seemed like it worked...once.
    Next time I tried, there was a required flash upgrade but there was no update available for xbox one internet explorer. Microsoft seems to have blocked that workaround as well. I don't see any way to suggest new apps on xbox support or on amazon support.
    Any ideas?

thomEberard, Nov 17, 2016
  4. Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...

There is no loophole, sorry. You cannot download programs to the console. You can only download apps and games that have been specifically designed for the console.

HyruleBalverine, Nov 17, 2016
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. Help!

There is no loophole, sorry. You cannot download programs to the console. You can only download apps and games that have been specifically designed for the console.
  6. thomEberard Win User

Amazon Prime music?

My thinking is that Microsoft will not allow a prime music app as it would be in direct competition with their own music service. I thought I has a workaround - using internet explorer to access amazon and amazon prime music. It seemed like it worked...once.
    Next time I tried, there was a required flash upgrade but there was no update available for xbox one internet explorer. Microsoft seems to have blocked that workaround as well. I don't see any way to suggest new apps on xbox support or on amazon support.
    Any ideas?
  7. SparkStormrider Win User

FLASH PLAYER NEEDED

I'm glad the thing doesn't have flash player. Don't have to look at all the dang ads running across the screen that's in flash. MS doesn't make Flash, Adobe does. Adobe has pulled support from Mobile devices. The PS3 hasn't had an update to its flash
    player in years, and won't according to Adobe. They are focusing more on PCs and Macs with regards to Flash. So no amount of complaining to MS is going to resolve it. You'll need to make your voice heard at Adobe.
  8. THTZWHTSH3SA1D Win User

Livestreams, TwitchTv, Flash player

adobe stopped making flash player available for consoles and phones. has nothing to do with xbox. no console has flash player on their web browser because flash player for consoles doesn't exist. you can hope all you want but it's never going to happen.
    blame adobe not xbox.
  9. Malacath Win User

Internet Explorer without Flash, are there any alternatives?

@TrashCanElite

Flash player is not a microsoft platform. It's made by Adobe.

Adobe have already abandoned flash on Linux, playstation, android and others so the chance of it coming to xbox are non existant.
Thema:

Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...

1. Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ... - Similar Threads - Trying amazon prime

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  10. i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...: i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed i bought the card today aug. 2nd and recievied aproval message and code at...