Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues

Discus and support Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have come to ask a few questions about some issues I have come across. I used to play on xbox but i decided to switch to pc to get better... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenlot, May 1, 2022.

1. Xenlot
    Xenlot Guest

Hi, I have come to ask a few questions about some issues I have come across.

I used to play on xbox but i decided to switch to pc to get better graphics etc. I got the xbox pc gamepass, I downloaded the game and after the logos were done finishing i had a very long starting time. After waiting about 15 minutes, I finally got the chance to play the game. The game was wonderful until I started having something called streaming delays.I have had the raesr tachyon for about 2 months (spring break). I wanted to buy the Nio since I kinda got tired of the reaser speed and acceleration, so I put the car on auction. A couple days go by and I check my auction to see if anybody bought the car, It said the car sold but I was not allowed to collect my credits because I was alerted that Forza 5 servers are down. Me and my brother were playing so I asked him to go on my account to see if he could collect the coins (since the game was telling me the servers were down). My brother checked and it said that there were no cars sold.

Please contact me if there is a way to collect my credits, i have spent many long days grinding for the car just to get nothing out of it.

Thank you for reading

(i sent this exact email to support, just trying to find a way i can collect these credits.)

:)

Xenlot, May 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're very welcome, Xenlot!
  3. Xenlot Win User

Thank you for responding, I will reach out to them and check the ticket. Thank you for information, i am relieved.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

not sure about your car credit issues but the streaming issues is because you are running the game off a standard HDD, the game is optimised for ssd or nvme drives. i had the same issue until i moved the game to my nvme and then no more streaming issues.

it is when it is loading assets from the hdd and that hdd cannot keep up.
  5. Xenlot Win User

Thank you for responding, I have checked the issues and you seem to be correct! I will download the game on my ssd this time.

Thank you for the information! glad you responded.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi Xenlot, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you so much for the detailed information and that's great to know that you have already sent an email to the game support because for in-game issues such as in-game currencies that we should've gotten they're the team that we need to reach out to.

Since you have already submitted a ticket, it may take 24-72 hours for you to get a response from them.
Thema:

1. Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues - Similar Threads - Trying million dollar

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  10. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...