Trying to get access to discord streaming

Discus and support Trying to get access to discord streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So when I go to the xbox preview and go to manage all I see is Xbox Update Preview Delta and Omega no Alpha skip ahead idk if i'm just making this more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HockeyBoy814, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Trying to get access to discord streaming

So when I go to the xbox preview and go to manage all I see is Xbox Update Preview Delta and Omega no Alpha skip ahead idk if i'm just making this more complicatedthen it is or if i don't have access to it.

submitted by /u/HockeyBoy814
    [link] [comments]

/u/HockeyBoy814, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Why can't I stream my games on discord

Hi, Noah my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's frustrating when things just stop working, especially game streaming on Discord. Let's troubleshoot and get your Xbox Series S streaming seamlessly again! Here are some things to check:

1. Confirm Enabled Features:

Xbox Settings: On your Xbox Series S, ensure "Live streaming gameplay" is allowed in Settings > General > Online safety & family > Privacy & online safety.
    Discord Settings: In Discord, check that "Go Live" is enabled and you have selected the Xbox Series S as your capture device.

Network Connection:

Internet Speed: Verify your internet speed is sufficient for streaming (upload speed is crucial).
    Connection Stability: Check for interruptions or instability in your internet connection. Try a wired connection if possible.

Hardware and Software Updates:

Xbox Updates: Ensure your Xbox Series S is updated to the latest system software version.

Discord Updates: Update Discord to the latest version to benefit from bug fixes and performance improvements.

Game Updates: Check if any pending updates for the game you're trying to stream are available.

Troubleshooting Steps:

Restart Devices: Restart both your Xbox Series S and your PC/laptop running Discord.

Re-link Accounts: Re-link your Xbox and Discord accounts in the Discord settings.

Try Different Game: Test streaming a different game to see if the issue persists.
    Discord Server Issues: Check the Discord server where you're trying to stream for any ongoing problems or restrictions.

Advanced Troubleshooting:

Change Streaming Settings: Play around with Discord's streaming settings like resolution, bitrate, and framerate to see if it impacts stability.

Clear Discord Cache: Open Discord's User Settings > Appearance > Advanced > Appearance, scroll down to "Cache," and click "Clear Cache."

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by Nkosana23 Independent Advisor , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Streaming on Discord

Hello Pandafox11,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are more than glad to address your concern here.

When streaming on Discord from your Xbox, your friends can indeed watch your streams. However, there are a few important points to consider:

- Pairing Xbox Account: Sometimes, your friends may encounter a prompt asking them to pair their Xbox account. This doesn't mean that only people with an Xbox account can watch your streams. Instead, it's related to the setup process for streaming from your Xbox to Discord.

- Stream to Discord Feature: Discord has introduced a feature called "Stream to Discord", which allows you to stream your Xbox gameplay directly to Discord. This feature was initially available to Xbox Insiders and is now accessible to all Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One console users. Here's how it works:

- Connect Your Xbox Profile to Discord:

- If you haven't already connected your Xbox account to Discord, follow these steps:

- Open Discord on your desktop or mobile.

- Go to User Settings > Connections.

- Look for the Xbox logo and click it.

- Sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Once connected, you're all set up!

- Streaming Process:

- While connected to a Discord voice channel or call on your Xbox:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller.

- Navigate to the Parties & Chats tab.

- Select Discord.

- Choose the voice channel where you want to stream your Xbox gameplay.

- Click Stream your game.

- Adjust the resolution and framerate settings as desired.

- Finally, select Start Streaming.

- Bonding with Friends:

- Streaming your favorite games on Discord is a fantastic way to connect and bond with your friends, regardless of whether they have an Xbox account or not. Whether you're showing off character builds, sharing hidden areas, or demonstrating your competitive skills, Discord provides a virtual couch for friends to enjoy gaming together from anywhere in the world.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Devin Bell Win User

Streaming game to discord in Xbox Series X

5. GH0STSNIPERO24 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I also am having the same problems as OP (US). I am able to claim the EA Access but Spotify Premium and Discord Nitro, I can't gain access to the QR Code without getting the "An error occurred. Please try again later."
  6. Kathy A. Win User

discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the details.

May we ask if you can try disconnecting to the Discord while playing the game? Let us check if the issue would persist outside the streaming app you are using. By the way, will issue persists if you just play the game without Discord?

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

Thema:

Trying to get access to discord streaming

1. Trying to get access to discord streaming - Similar Threads - Trying access discord

2. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  3. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  5. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  6. How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...: [img] I really just can’t seem to figure it out 261c3497-fb87-4958-a44c-24aef7063886
  7. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  8. i am trying to access an old xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to access an old xbox account: can you help me find my old Xbox account? i used to have an Xbox one that i used to purchase assassins' creed origins, all the expansions for origins and Valhalla via the Microsoft store. please...
  9. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  10. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....