trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

Discus and support trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Toby Simmons1, Jun 6, 2024.

1. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work

:)

Toby Simmons1, Jun 6, 2024
  2. Grand Moff Gez Win User

Two Point Hospital Game Pass PC

Do you own gamepass or are you gamesharing? Do you have issues with other gamepass games?
    Yes got my own Ultimate Gamepass, all other Gamepass games work fine it seem to be just this game that wont install or run.

Even went as far as to buy the game on the App and still wouldn't install.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him play online cant keeps asking him to pay for a subcription what do i do

Game sharing outside your physical household is a violation of terms of service and can lead to account and hardware bans
  4. xXEliteChoasXx Win User

My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

can you play games with gold with a gamepass ultimate subscription? also my friend is gamesharing with someone who has the game from gold can he still play it even though it is installed
  5. corey beal Win User

Game share bugged?

No he is trying to play online but it wont let him and prompts him to buy gamepass, but he can download and play gamepass games offline
  6. I 2 slumpt I Win User

gamesharing gamepass ultimate not working

Regular multiplayer with when I gameshare gamepass ultimate with my friend
Thema:

trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

1. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him... - Similar Threads - trying gameshare someone

2. Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.: My Xbox PC app told me it needed to update, so I updated it via the Windows Store. When I tried to launch the app again it got stuck on the loading screen eternally. After about ten minutes of...
  3. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  4. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  5. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  6. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  7. I have tried 2 of the 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried 2 of the 3 offline updates: AsSo I can not get my xbox to go past the preparation belack screen and green bar it keeps popping up with error code e200 this is after I've tried hard factory reseting it I have tried the...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  10. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...