Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account

Discus and support Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to find the correct email associated with a pre-existing xbox account which I have had for years. For some reason, different... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MDJ501, Nov 23, 2023.

1. MDJ501
    MDJ501 Guest

Hello,

I am trying to find the correct email associated with a pre-existing xbox account which I have had for years. For some reason, different gamertags are associated with the two potential emails that have been tied to this older xbox account. I cannot find any support online for this issue and have not been able to contact or chat with anyone. Does anyone have any useful tips? I have all the account info I might need to verify my identity, but nothing online seems to point to a solution. Please help, Xbox/Microsoft has been useless in solving this and I've been having some issue with them for years and I'm so tired of dealing with their lack of customer service.

:)

MDJ501, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi MDJ501, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I understand that you do not remember your Xbox account email, in case you are logged in on your Xbox, I recommend performing these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign in, security & PIN.
    3. Under Show on Home, you'll see the phone number or email you use to log in. If you enable this setting, this account information will be displayed on the Home screen.

If you don't have access, the only way now is to use the recovery function on live.com, there they will ask you a series of questions, if you still remember the information when you create your account.

Or call Xbox support and they may be able to help you recover your email:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope this information is useful for you.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/acd5d524-3d8e-4db5-905d-5dfece57e156

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

New gamer tag created

You signed in with a different email than what is with the account that is associated with your xbox 360 profile you can find the email associated with that profile by signing in on the account on the 360 going to settings and account and then billing info
    and it will show you the email address that is associated with that gamer tag
  4. PeterSoftx64 Win User

Logging in to Xbox Live

Hello,

It means you already have a Xbox Account associated to your Email you put in for your new account. Try using another email. Or change the email address of the account associated with the Email you are trying to use.
  5. Nanashi55 Win User

CANNOT SIGN IN

6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I have forgotten my microsoft email how do I get it back

Hi Sebastian. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

According to Xbox Support, you can try these steps to find your Microsoft account email: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that's associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can't sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

If you still haven't discovered your email address, try the steps in the following page: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b2049472-3b8f-27d3-61c6-67a668453f4c
Thema:

1. Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account - Similar Threads - Trying find email

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Trying to find my Emil’s that I used for Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my Emil’s that I used for Minecraft on my ps5: I’m trying to log into my Microsoft account on PlayStation for Minecraft and I created a new emil because I couldn’t remember my old but Minecraft says I already have a user linked to the this...
  5. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  6. Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it: I’m trying to request a refund for an accidental purchase. I requested one on the form and got a reply saying they can’t find any purchases on my account. The game is on my console and on my bank...
  7. I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege: I put in my Rainbow Six Siege disk and it had to update but when I went to update the process stopped and whenever I try to continue the process an error code that I can't find anywhere pops up...
  8. Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...: Got hacked cant sign in all i want is to talk to a real person or email someone that wont email me back a **** automated response went to minecraft support for help and they said to come to you if...
  9. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...
  10. Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one: Hi if you help I will be very happy. 1dffc381-a9f6-4690-a0b3-524d1399ddd2