Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up

Discus and support Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i used to play with this girl on xbox 360 on xbox live. I stopped playing for about 4 years and now i have the xbox one i remembered her gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TERMINUS808, May 8, 2017.

1. TERMINUS808
    TERMINUS808 Guest

i used to play with this girl on xbox 360 on xbox live. I stopped playing for about 4 years and now i have the xbox one i remembered her gamertag ETERNALS1REN but it wont show up if anybody knows this gamertags owner or has any info pls let me know

:)

TERMINUS808, May 8, 2017
  2. Eatdashorts
    Eatdashorts Guest
    Modders.

Hi, me and my friend were playing ROBLOX, and we noticed a modder. We knew this because he was walking throughbuildings. The gamertag is ‘[Mod Removed] but his gamertag wont come up on find someone. Please could you do something. Thanks

Eatdashorts, May 8, 2017
  3. Xbox doesn't notify me when friends sign on after update

Preference make sure friends online is set to all.

360 friends wont show up

MessiahBrowny, May 8, 2017
  4. Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up

Hello,Terminus808 sorry to break the news but she might have changed her gamertag. Changing your gametag gets rid of the previous gamertag. So if you search for her previous gamertag only her new one will show up not the old one.

CorvetteZR1Fan1, May 9, 2017
  5. CorvetteZR1Fan1 Win User

Hello,Terminus808 sorry to break the news but she might have changed her gamertag. Changing your gametag gets rid of the previous gamertag. So if you search for her previous gamertag only her new one will show up not the old one.
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Trials HD works on 2 profiles ?

no your friend wont get banned, as long as the gamertag that brought the game is still on the console.
  7. Tezzarrific Win User

Inactive Gamertag

even though it may not show any history, it could be an account that is not used for gaming but other microsoft services, they may have chosen that gamertag but dont play. as long as the microsoft account is active and in use then the gametag will never
    be freed up.

And no you wont be able to find out the email associated with the tag as that is private information.
  8. The Mordekaiser Win User

CANT REMOVE OR ADD FRIENDS

I can 't add friends, I'm currently at the Xbox.com Profile, I searched my friend's gamertag and clicked add friend, it allowed me to click it but it wont do anything, neither an error message is showing up.
  9. Sesshoumuru Win User

Glitched Profile/Gamertag?

Tried deleting my account and clearing my cache, my old gamertag Is still showing up In partys for me and It's almost been a week since I changed It. I'm just completely lost at this point. My gamertag has never taken this long to update.
Thema:

1. Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up - Similar Threads - Trying find long

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Trying to find my Emil’s that I used for Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my Emil’s that I used for Minecraft on my ps5: I’m trying to log into my Microsoft account on PlayStation for Minecraft and I created a new emil because I couldn’t remember my old but Minecraft says I already have a user linked to the this...
  5. Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account: Hello, I am trying to find the correct email associated with a pre-existing xbox account which I have had for years. For some reason, different gamertags are associated with the two potential...
  6. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  7. Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it: I’m trying to request a refund for an accidental purchase. I requested one on the form and got a reply saying they can’t find any purchases on my account. The game is on my console and on my bank...
  8. I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege: I put in my Rainbow Six Siege disk and it had to update but when I went to update the process stopped and whenever I try to continue the process an error code that I can't find anywhere pops up...
  9. Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...: Got hacked cant sign in all i want is to talk to a real person or email someone that wont email me back a **** automated response went to minecraft support for help and they said to come to you if...
  10. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...