Trying to download my Xbox 360 profile to my Xbox One and it just keeps telling me that it...

Discus and support Trying to download my Xbox 360 profile to my Xbox One and it just keeps telling me that it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to download my Xbox 360 profile to my Xbox One and it just keeps telling me that it can't connect 8989afff-586d-449f-a2f2-bfabb3ae6983 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dustin Dains, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Dustin Dains
    Dustin Dains Guest

Trying to download my Xbox 360 profile to my Xbox One and it just keeps telling me that it...

Trying to download my Xbox 360 profile to my Xbox One and it just keeps telling me that it can't connect

:)

Dustin Dains, Oct 7, 2023
  2. WearyCalf184475 Win User

Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games

I just removed my profile from my XBOX one account and then added it back in with no problem. When I go to play a 360 game and try to download my profile, it keeps telling me that the password is not correct. Please advise.
  3. UpriverSquid997 Win User

Is there a phone number I can call for help???

Every time I try to download my profile onto a new xbox 360 it tells me Sorry, Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 801540A9. Tried to create profile with Xbox Live and it keeps saying this account is being used.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Trying to download my Xbox 360 profile to my Xbox One and it just keeps telling me that it can't connect

Hi Dustin D! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Go to your network settings, advanced settings and then choose an alternative port. This is a solution for me that has always worked. The default 3074 has problems. I chose a different one and it worked immediately. I chose 53161.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Dark Death 90 Win User

Backwards compatible game won't connect to Xbox Live

I have I tired deleting and redownloading my Xbox One profile and I deleted my 360 cache on the One as well. Now when I try to download my 360 profile it just gives me the 8007007A code!
  6. Burtisme7762 Win User

Connect to Xbox Live......

Same thing just happened to me. Can't connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One but funnily enough can on my Xbox 360. Keeps telling me to check my network but when I do it says it's working fine. Won't let me play any of the downloaded games.
Thema:

1. Trying to download my Xbox 360 profile to my Xbox One and it just keeps telling me that it... - Similar Threads - Trying download 360

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  4. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s acting up when I try to download games: I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  7. weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games: I’m getting an error on my xbox 360 game when i try to download my profile. I am currently on a xbox one. The error says “can’t connect to Xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your...
  8. I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the...: I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the ways and nothing helped 9192bd3e-a747-4824-bcd5-3598f3747cf0
  9. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab
  10. I have an Xbox series s. I can not play any 360 games. Every time I try, I try to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox series s. I can not play any 360 games. Every time I try, I try to download...: I’m fully connected to my internet and there is not a thing wrong with it. And it only happens with any 360 game. I really miss the games I used to play. Any advice is helpful. Thank you....