Trying to download Jedi Fallen Order

Discus and support Trying to download Jedi Fallen Order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to download Jedi Fallen Order while it is still on sale for Gold users. The support website claims there is no issue downloading content... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slugsmith1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Slugsmith1
    Slugsmith1 Guest

I am trying to download Jedi Fallen Order while it is still on sale for Gold users. The support website claims there is no issue downloading content when there is. The sale for the game ends in 6 hours. It is 12:30 am currently. I would like to be able
    to pay the sale price without having to stay up all night checking if the error has been fixed. How can I buy Jedi Fallen Order for the sale price? The error code is 0x80131500. Any live agent support will not connect for me. Would appreciate some help on
    this.

:)

Slugsmith1, Mar 24, 2020
  2. n8wach3 Win User

error code 0xa3ea0066

Same here. Try to download and install Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Star Wars Squadrons on PC
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Is the error popping up on buying or on downloading the game?
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

There was a service alert earlier so it could of been that but now it's resolved am sure you can try it again.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

What's your most anticipated game of 2019?

BL3 and Jedi: Fallen Order, Jedi moreso.
  6. Yombi Win User

The end of a Saga. STARWARS

I recently finished the Jedi: Fallen Order and i downloaded the BF 1-2 soo i try to get as many achivement as i can.
Thema:

1. Trying to download Jedi Fallen Order - Similar Threads - Trying download Jedi

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  4. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s acting up when I try to download games: I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything...
  5. Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.: OK... I've had enough. We've had enough. I've gone through what feels like every reddit thread and message board and there's still no definite answer. Painfully slow download speeds through...
  6. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  7. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  8. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  9. I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...: Just want to know if I can get the game 2890f09d-6d6b-42de-9aaa-7fd6ab51abc0
  10. When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...: When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said issue with the game setup. How do I solved it b18239ce-0fa0-47e4-a62b-521778801d24