Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the...

Discus and support Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried restarting my computer, cancelling my installation, updating my computer, and updating the Xbox app. Any help would be appreciated.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blake Warnes, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Blake Warnes
    Blake Warnes Guest

Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the...

Ive tried restarting my computer, cancelling my installation, updating my computer, and updating the Xbox app. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Blake Warnes, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Blake Warnes Win User

Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the error code 0x87E0000F

Hi Rostom, no, that hasnt fixed the issue
  3. Rostom L Win User

Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the error code 0x87E0000F

Thanks for the image. Please let me know if the above solution works on your end.
  4. Blake Warnes Win User

No, im sorry, that hasnt seemed to have done it either. sorry to be awkward
  5. Blake Warnes Win User

[​IMG]
    this is what it says
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for your response, Blake. Let's try to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.
Thema:

1. Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the... - Similar Threads - Trying download Deep

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  4. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s acting up when I try to download games: I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything...
  5. Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.: OK... I've had enough. We've had enough. I've gone through what feels like every reddit thread and message board and there's still no definite answer. Painfully slow download speeds through...
  6. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  7. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  8. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  9. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  10. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]