Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.

Discus and support Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to download a game I have on my Xbox(Owned) and download/transfer it on my pc when its a Xbox Play Anywhere game but for some reason I can't. Do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luinor Spiral, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.

Trying to download a game I have on my Xbox(Owned) and download/transfer it on my pc when its a Xbox Play Anywhere game but for some reason I can't. Do you have any solutions or advice I can use to fix this?

:)

Luinor Spiral, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to download this game?

Also, what is the game so I can check that for you?

Kindly validate as well if it's on this list:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...
  3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox

Only Xbox games in the Play Anywhere program can be downloaded to the PC. A list of Play Anywhere titles can be seen at https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere.

If you bought one of these games digitally, you can download the games from the Windows 10 Store.
  4. im_beecee Win User

Forza Motorsport Ultimate Edition from Windows store

Am i right to Think that it comes with 2 codes one for Windows amd one for XB1?
    If you purchase directly from either the Windows store or Xbox store, the game will then just be available to download/install without codes.

From the
    Xbox Play Anywhere FAQ
    :

When you buy an Xbox Play Anywhere digital game through the Xbox Store or the Windows Store, it’s yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost. To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10
    Anniversary Edition update on your PC, as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console. Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and your Xbox Play Anywhere games will be available to download. On your Xbox One, games will show as “Ready
    to Install” under “My Games and Apps”. On your Windows 10 PC, games will appear in “My Library.”
  5. Smwutches Win User

Downloading xbox gamepass games on PC

It would depend on what games you're trying to download. Game Pass is primarily for the Xbox. Some of the games are also Play Anywhere titles so they can be played on both. So you'll only be able to download games on the PC that are both on Game Pass and

Play Anywhere
  6. Smwutches Win User

Failure to download Digital xbox games onto my PC

Make sure the game you're trying to download supports Play Anywhere. Otherwise, you'll need to purchase the PC version in order to download and play on the PC. If it is, you should be able to download it from the Xbox app or Microsoft Store app.
Thema:

1. Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere. - Similar Threads - Trying Download Game

2. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  3. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s acting up when I try to download games: I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything...
  4. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  7. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  8. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  9. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  10. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...