trying to download a game and i get a popup saying the app that im trying to download is...

Discus and support trying to download a game and i get a popup saying the app that im trying to download is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i go to download a game on my hp laptop and it came with all this security in it so when i try and download this game i get a popup that says the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gina streeter, Aug 7, 2023.

1. trying to download a game and i get a popup saying the app that im trying to download is...

i go to download a game on my hp laptop and it came with all this security in it so when i try and download this game i get a popup that says the app is not microsoft verified and says i have to change my settings and does not explain what setting i need to change , please does anyone know what setting i need to change in order for my game to dowlaod?

:)

gina streeter, Aug 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

trying to download a game and i get a popup saying the app that im trying to download is...