trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC

Discus and support trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need help connecting xbox 1 game controller to pc c5be3dd5-7cca-4cf8-946e-d1757e063dfa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lisa Boyd1, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Lisa Boyd1
    Lisa Boyd1 Guest

i need help connecting xbox 1 game controller to pc

:)

Lisa Boyd1, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

When connecting a controller to the xbox or pc, you can press the wireless button on the controller to sync the controller to the console or PC that you are trying to connect it to.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC

try the links

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-to-connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

hope this resolve youre problems
  5. John P_14 Win User

Xbox controller won’t connect to pc

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If your Xbox controller is not connecting to your PC through a wire, there are a few possible reasons and solutions you can try. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

1. Make sure your controller is properly connected to the PC.

- The controller should be connected to the PC using the included USB cable, and the cable should be securely inserted into both the controller and the PC.

2. Check for any loose connections or damaged cables.

- If the USB cable is loose or damaged, it may not be making a secure connection, which can cause the controller to not function properly. Try using a different cable to see if that resolves the issue.

3. Make sure the controller is charged.

- If the controller's battery is low, it may not be able to connect to the PC properly. Try charging the controller for a few hours and then try connecting it again.

4. Check for any updates for the controller.

- If the controller's firmware is out of date, it may not be able to connect to the PC. To check for updates, follow these steps:

Go to the Xbox Accessories app on your PC.

Select the controller from the list of connected devices.

Select the "Firmware version" option and follow the on-screen instructions to update the controller's firmware.

5. Restart your PC and controller.

- If all else fails, try restarting both the PC and the controller and then try connecting the controller again. This can often resolve any temporary issues that may be causing the problem.
  6. GRANDMAsGLOCK Win User

Tritton headphones wont work

The Xbox1's optical port has to be turned on in settings. If I remember correctly, I haven't tried because my headphones are connected to TVs optical port, but now that Xbox1 multitasks very well I will use netflix on Xbox1 and connect my soundbar back to
    the TVs optical port, and headphones to Xbox1s optical since I only use when gaming. Hope this helps
Thema:

1. trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC - Similar Threads - trying connect xbox1

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work: The screen turns white and i see no website i have cleared the MAC address and reset my xbox too 27c02a5f-b86d-49ac-accb-efb834ea7208
  7. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?: Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94
  8. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  9. I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi: I tried all I can look up how to but I simply can't figure it out how too do it thare is not a bluetooth and I am trying to do something with it without internet but It won't broadcast to it it...
  10. My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too: My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads 899c0d9f-c7fc-45bf-855b-81b909a510a9