Trying to connect Xbox One Kinect and it's not loading the correct drivers which is WDF...

Discus and support Trying to connect Xbox One Kinect and it's not loading the correct drivers which is WDF... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hello, I have the Xbox One Kinect and I am trying to connect it to the PC (Windows 10), I have downloaded SDK v1.8 and the Designer Toolkit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carole Dnf, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Carole Dnf
    Carole Dnf Guest

Trying to connect Xbox One Kinect and it's not loading the correct drivers which is WDF...

Trying to connect Xbox One Kinect and it's not loading the correct drivers which is WDF... [​IMG]
    Hello,

I have the Xbox One Kinect and I am trying to connect it to the PC (Windows 10), I have downloaded SDK v1.8 and the Designer Toolkit with it. I have also tried downloading the v.2 but it didn't work.

However, when I connect the Kinect to any USB port, I then access the device manager all I’m getting is Kinect sensor devices and underneath it the only driver detected is the WDF KinectSensor Interface 0 (find attached).

This is very different from what it should show (Camera, audio drivers, etc...) and my Kinect isn't connecting properly with the SDK thus isn't reading any real-time video.

:)

Carole Dnf, Nov 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: