Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

Discus and support Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nathan nauroth, May 12, 2024.

1. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now

:)

nathan nauroth, May 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Nathan,

Please, create an Application Password if you don't have one.

Sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.microsoft.com/

Select Security > Advanced Security Options > Scroll down to Application Passwords and click on Create a New Application Password

Take note of this password and use it to log in to your account on your Xbox 360.

If you don't see the option to create an App Password, turn on 2-step verification first, it's on the same page.

[​IMG]

Let me know if it works!
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Nathan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Do you receive an error code?

Are you using an Xbox 360 console or trying via the website?
  4. nathan nauroth Win User

Yes 360 console, and the sign in would fail after I put in my email and password to log in
  5. Ironwilled Win User

I am trying to purchase GTA San Andreas.

Hi There,

Sometimes the purchases on the Xbox 360 marketplace won't go through because the payment info is different. The Xbox 360 marketplace and Xbox One marketplace are separate so if you are making the purchase from the website, then it won't go through. Try to
    make the purchase directly on the Xbox 360 or go into settings and try to ensure that the regions/payment info is lining up for both. I have the same issue with buying on the Xbox 360 website as well and I can only buy from the Xbox directly.
  6. Jigsore Win User

Backward compatible games won't connect to xbox live

There is nothing wrong with my connection at all. It's literally just xbox 360 backward compatible games that won't connect. And the game I'm trying to play is a digital download of a 360 game so it definitely works, because it worked for me last year.
Thema:

1. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect? - Similar Threads - Trying connect 360

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  5. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  6. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  7. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?: Last week, I tried to play black ops 2 because all the servers got fixed but when I tried to connect, I get an error stating my console will not connect to Xbox live. I know it’s not my internet...
  9. trying to connect ,y pc to xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to connect ,y pc to xbox 360.: im trying to connect my xbox 360 to my pc 64a44b73-6dfa-464b-a2ed-b1f598e215e0
  10. Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...: Please tell me and help 1de7d1b1-e699-40da-9901-5cd5f64c1541