Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears

Discus and support Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect a new console to my Xbox App (android user) but no 10 character code appears, and not one of 6 either. Where do I find the code?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IestynDerrick, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears

I'm trying to connect a new console to my Xbox App (android user) but no 10 character code appears, and not one of 6 either. Where do I find the code?

:)

IestynDerrick, Jun 4, 2021
  2. BrandonHolliday1 Win User

Wrong we are trying to connect 360 not ones thx
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! Please follow these steps to get the code :

Go to settings -device and connection -remote features-get the code from there and set up the console on your apps.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears and no code under Settings --> Devices & connections --> Remote features

Hello Pseaudarthrosis,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

It sounds like you are trying to connect a console through the Xbox App, but no code appears and no code under Settings. This could be caused by a number of factors, such as network settings, app updates, or console updates. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem:

- Make sure your console and your device are on the same network and have a strong connection.

- Check if there are any updates available for the Xbox App and the console, and install them if needed.

- Restart the Xbox App and the console, and try to connect again.

- If you still don't see a code, go to Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features on your console, and make sure the option "Enable remote features" is turned on.

Please see: An app won't start on the Xbox console | Xbox Support & Complete console setup using the Xbox mobile app | Xbox Support

Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day!
  5. CarTzy Win User

Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears and no code under Settings --> Devices & connections --> Remote features

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Console won't connect to Xbox App

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

FormulaPark2130, What happens when I try to connect your console to the app?

Did you try to connect using the code that appears on your console?

Waiting for the answers
Thema:

1. Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears - Similar Threads - Trying connect console

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too: My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads 899c0d9f-c7fc-45bf-855b-81b909a510a9
  6. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  7. My Xbox app when trying to connect to an existing console that was already connected to but...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox app when trying to connect to an existing console that was already connected to but...: Even on a different phone says the same thing some dude said he wiped it and fixed it but I can’t do that . I would like to cast to my phone to play games but can’t connect the Xbox was connected...
  8. Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit....: I’m trying to connect my existing console to my phone. It tells me to turn it on and sign in. I do so, then it tells me to “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong”. Several months pass and this...
  9. “We found your console but couldn’t connect” after trying to do remote play

in XboX Insiders
    “We found your console but couldn’t connect” after trying to do remote play: This has been going on for months. I’ve updated the app, updated my phone, reconnected my Xbox, and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Is there another fix? submitted by /u/roguegecko1...
  10. My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed: My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed 5947f9fb-17ea-4668-a95a-4a5ca39dee17

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app code not showing on tv

2. xbox app console code