Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

Discus and support Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jack L3, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Jack L3
    Jack L3 Guest

Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account. For more info, go to Xbox.com/AccountSwap" (which does not exist).

:)

Jack L3, Jan 9, 2024
  2. CJ3NKINS Win User

Change the Microsoft account that my gamertag (XboxLive) is associated to.

Hi barretjones

I'm not interested in changing my mail. My question is about changing the microsoft account associated with my gamertag on xbox live. :) I wan't to associate my sons microsoft account with the gamertage on my Microsoft account. But thanks anyways...
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Jack L, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

What I can recommend is that you use the recovery form to regain access to your old account and delete or change that old gamertag so you can use it.

https://account.live.com/acsr

You have to provide all sufficient information to regain access, it is the best alternative I can offer you, I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
    Oskayra.
  4. JackL34 Win User

I have managed to get access to the microsoft account but i would still like to move it to my new microsoft account
  5. Jack L3 Win User

Just to add to this is that the old email is not accessible but i can still login to the xbox account
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Adding/Changing an email to an existing Gamertag

Thema:

1. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag - Similar Threads - Trying change microsoft

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  4. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  5. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  6. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  7. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....
  8. Got game pass on the wrong account, tried to change my microsoft store account in the xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got game pass on the wrong account, tried to change my microsoft store account in the xbox...: Long story short, I use 2 diff emails. One for subscriptions and one for gaming. Now I screwed the pooch cause I can't access my game pass on the xbox app cause now BOTH emails have the wrong...
  9. My microsoft account got the password changed and when I try to click on change password, I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got the password changed and when I try to click on change password, I...: Please I really need my Minecraft account. Some guy named [mod removed] hacked my minecraft account, changed the email to be his and changed my password, even with the 30-day thingy. Help, Please,...
  10. I tried to change my Microsoft email account and couldn't login to the old one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to change my Microsoft email account and couldn't login to the old one.: So today I try to change my minecraft email to my main account so I go into youtube to find a way to change it. I start by going to https://account.microsoft.com/security -> Login to my *** Die...