Trying to change my Avatar -not permitted "due to past behavior" ?????

Discus and support Trying to change my Avatar -not permitted "due to past behavior" ????? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So annoying - I have the FREE XBOX version of Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong. I created an Avatar, it disappeared one day. I tried to recreate it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarbaraOuderkirk, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Trying to change my Avatar -not permitted "due to past behavior" ?????

So annoying - I have the FREE XBOX version of Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong. I created an Avatar, it disappeared one day. I tried to recreate it and got the above message. Past behavior?????? I do not connect with anyone on this site, no friends, no groups,
    no chatting, nothing. My past behavior is nil. I simply play the card games.

I called Microsoft, (always a treat), They said there was nothing wrong with my account and that the above message usually meant an account was suspended, but that mine was not, they then gave me some malarkey about connections, and a case #. I have long
    believed my wifi is hacked - would like to find out and stop that,- but I am really helplessly ignorant, I guess.

Each time I sign on to XBOX, Microsoft Solitaire I also get this message as the game takes for ever to load " We are having some trouble connecting to the Internet to download Microsoft Solitaire Collection data"--- I am connected through Spectrum and my
    modem glows perfectly????? Any info, ideas, help would be most appreciated.

:)

BarbaraOuderkirk, Sep 12, 2017
  2. XxShadowRose
    XxShadowRose Guest
    Can't change my gamerpic due to past behavior

How can I fix this to upload custom images?

XxShadowRose, Sep 12, 2017
  3. Kosmika444
    Kosmika444 Guest
    Perfect reputation and yet not allowed to change avatar.

When trying to change my Avatar to a custom photo, a message comes up saying I can’t change it due to past behaviour. Yet my reputation score is perfect. Is this a bug?

Kosmika444, Sep 12, 2017
  4. xboxkid331 Win User

Cant join partys or send messages

Every time i try to send a message it wont let me it says due to my past behavior i cant send messages when i did nothing wrong please fix it
  5. Demonic Specter Win User

Avatar Gamer picture won't change and save

"Choose something else to do. Because of your past behavior you cannot do this." What's so bad that I can't take a photo of my avatar as my gamerpic? Lol. I don't understand.
  6. Donald Trump UV Win User

Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior"

Hey there x AN0NiiMiiS.

Have you had a chance to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    ? All information on suspensions can be found there, which should help narrow down why you're seeing that message. Unfortunately Enforcement issues aren't supported here on the forums.
    That does not help..
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Can't send messages due to past behavior?

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  8. HailedWriter10 Win User

Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior"

Apparently enforcement issues aren't supported or solved anywhere.
Thema:

Trying to change my Avatar -not permitted "due to past behavior" ?????

1. Trying to change my Avatar -not permitted "due to past behavior" ????? - Similar Threads - Trying change Avatar

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  4. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  5. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  6. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  7. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  8. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....
  9. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  10. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84