Trying to buy Xbox Live Gold problems

Discus and support Trying to buy Xbox Live Gold problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so I was trying to buy Xbox live Gold for 12 months, and it kept bringing me back to a page and said: Add more billing information. I had already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rileyb22broncos, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Trying to buy Xbox Live Gold problems

Ok, so I was trying to buy Xbox live Gold for 12 months, and it kept bringing me back to a page and said: Add more billing information. I had already filled out all that I could, and it still didn't let me press Confirm. I was wondering if there was another
    page of billing info, or I was doing something wrong. Please leave answers on how to solve this.

:)

rileyb22broncos, Jan 4, 2015
  2. Xbox One error code: 600bf36a2e3a40b78b33d7fdb0399210

i am trying to buy xbox live, at first i bought the prepaid card and reademed it but wasnt able to buy xbox live gold so then i tried buying xbox live gold with my visa card but it still does not work for some reason

DentedPandora49, Jan 4, 2015
  3. yake dark
    yake dark Guest
    problems trying to buy

I have problem when invoicing a game, I add my card with the correct data and still I can not make the purchase, the store says "please communicate with support"and so here I am

(in my bank everything is fine, and I communicate with them)

yake dark, Jan 4, 2015
  4. Trying to buy Xbox Live Gold problems

Hello,

You can purchase Xbox Live Gold via the Xbox.com website following this link
    account.xbox.com/.../subscriptions
    Just make sure you are using the correct region since this is the US page

You can also do it via your Xbox itself by creditcard or by going to a local gameshop and asking them if they have an
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription card, make sure it's a subscription card and not a currency card since you can't currentlypurchase Xbox Live gold with those

FearedNightmare, Jan 5, 2015
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Hello,

You can purchase Xbox Live Gold via the Xbox.com website following this link
    account.xbox.com/.../subscriptions
    Just make sure you are using the correct region since this is the US page

You can also do it via your Xbox itself by creditcard or by going to a local gameshop and asking them if they have an
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription card, make sure it's a subscription card and not a currency card since you can't currentlypurchase Xbox Live gold with those
  6. iBIanKz Win User

"Sorry, there's an issue with your account"

Whenever I run into problems like this I usually buy a prepaid gold card, and that fixes it. You could also try calling Xbox Live Support.
  7. Smwutches Win User

How do I fix this?

To purchase Gold? or for my profile not allowed to play on Xbox Live?
    The error message when you try to buy gold.
  8. SweetFoal596678 Win User

Xbox Live Gold

some games do not require Xbox live to play, others do so it depends what games you are playing you can also try buying the Xbox live gold by signing into your account and purchasing it through the store on a Pc/laptop.

hopefully you can buy gold through the Pc xbox store if not try buying a code from a store and adding the code to the xbox.
  9. godslayer1975-4C3D80 Win User

Free games with Xbox Live Gold - problem

same problem , i bought a year subscription it should run out on the 5th of next month but i can play mp and watch netflix but if i try and play any of my gold games it sends me to buy xbox live and under subcriptions there is no info anymore just the option
    to buy gold . That is messed because live is working if i can play the crew and titanfall and halo online but i cant play my gold games it just keeps saying to purchase it .
Thema:

1. Trying to buy Xbox Live Gold problems - Similar Threads - Trying buy Live

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  4. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  7. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc
  8. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  9. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  10. I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...: I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game pass is not activated on my subscription 9fbd7a25-7273-47ad-a43e-58f357085386