Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

Discus and support Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mackatjade, Jul 15, 2019.

1. mackatjade
    mackatjade Guest

I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box, but now none of the downloaded games can be shared at all!
    All these things used to work fine until now! What's going on?

:)

mackatjade, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Breaker1477 Win User

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. Just to clarify, what are you trying to buy that is prompting this error message? Are you on the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One or the Website when you are attempting this purchase? Do you know if you have any past due
    balances on your account? You may want to
    Contact Support
    to see if they can assist you with any billing account issues for not being able to make purchases.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey mack

Thank you for providing this insight for us.

I would like to recommend the suggestion XBF Ruben D had used and contact

Xbox Customer Support
    , as they will be better able to cater to you with providing assistence.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select Games then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue – Backcompat catalog
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Request a call from Support

Following these steps should get you in-touch with an agent that should be able to further assist you on this matter.
  5. mackatjade Win User

Yes both boxes are always connected to internet and we check too. We have done all that you mentioned already.

We are also having issue with the home box as nothing between both boxes can be shared anymore. So we are thinking of buying game from the website, but really don't think we will be able to share it because of the issues with home box.

We also switched home box today to see if it would work and nothing.

We have had the 2 xboxes for a long time, one 5 yrs and the other 2 yrs. We are quite familiar with xbox and Microsoft, but this time is baffling??

We don't seem to get too many problems.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mack,

Thanks for the update. Is the home console connected to the internet? It has to be connected for it to be recognized. To check the home console make sure to log on the console you had it set on and check. Seen on a rare occasion where it gets reset to not
    having a home console. As for the payment instrument, have you tried removing the PI completely then re-add it back? If you do purchase it on the website, make sure you purchase on the account that shares the games. Other thing you can try is

uninstall and reinstall the profile
    on the console.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment" - Similar Threads - Trying buy game

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  4. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...: First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?...
  5. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  6. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  7. Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.: I bought a game for 70$ "TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE" ultimate edition and now when I click on it it says chose the plan that's right for you GAME PASS ULTIMATE AND GAMEPASS CORE "PLESE FIX...
  8. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164
  9. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  10. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3