Trying to apply for ambassador but my Gamerscore is not updating on XCL but does on Xbox Live ...

Discus and support Trying to apply for ambassador but my Gamerscore is not updating on XCL but does on Xbox Live ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm trying to apply for the role of Ambassador and currently meet all of the requirements. Yesterday (approximately 26 hours ago now), I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NZ Prestige, Oct 7, 2014.

1. NZ Prestige
    NZ Prestige Guest

Trying to apply for ambassador but my Gamerscore is not updating on XCL but does on Xbox Live ...

Hi there,

I'm trying to apply for the role of Ambassador and currently meet all of the requirements.

Yesterday (approximately 26 hours ago now), I reached the required 1,5000 gamerscore to apply for this role and this is shown when I go into my Xbox Live profile on the Xbox Live website.

However, when I go onto the XCL website and go to the "Apply" tab, it tells me that I can't currently apply to be an ambassador, as I don't meet the gamerscore requirement of 1,500 or more.

So effectively the problem we have is that the XCL website is not up-to-date with the Xbox Live website - as the Live website is already showing the real gamerscore but the XCL site is not.

I have already contacted Xbox Support on Twitter yesterday and they told me to wait 24 hours for it to update and then contact them again if there is no change.

As it has now been over 24 hours since the achievement and I'm still getting the same error - I contact them and they told me to post here for further assistance.

Is there any way that this can be 'force updated' to the XCL website or over-ridden in any way?

Alternatively, is there a way I can fix the problem manually? I've tried signing in and out of both the website and my console multiple times in the hope that it would push the updated score to the XCL servers, but this has yielded no results either.

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

:)

NZ Prestige, Oct 7, 2014
  2. trying to apply for xbox ambassador help!!

im trying to apply for ambassador but i require 1500 gamerscore but i have 1875 gamerscore and will not let me join please help

Blackhawkfan93, Oct 7, 2014
  3. Ambassador Requirements

I am trying to apply for Xbox Ambassador and it says i do not have enough gamerscore for it it but i have enough the requirement is 1500 gamerscore and i have 1525 gamerscore please help

BloomingDrip581, Oct 7, 2014
  4. Trying to apply for ambassador but my Gamerscore is not updating on XCL but does on Xbox Live ...

You could always just be patient. It can take a few days for the ambassador site to recognize the increase in gamerscore. Try again in a few days and if there are still problems, let us know.

HomegrownSilky, Oct 7, 2014
  5. NZ Prestige
    NZ Prestige Guest
    Hey guys,

By way of un update - Now when I head to the XCL page it appears to have updated and actually says that I am currently signed up for the ambassador program. It also says I am elligible for the Enforcement United Beta Program. However, if I try to go into
    the Ambassabank or anything that requires Ambassador privileges, it says "Looks like you're not an Ambassador... Head over to the Apply Page to see if you are eligible" but when I go back onto the apply to page it says I already am.

Is there any way to fix this? Is it a bug or is it again just something I have to wait for the system to update on? It's been stuck in this situation for around 12 hours.

NZ Prestige, Oct 8, 2014
  6. u need to whait for your gamertag score to be updated then try to reapply

QhewyChickenFat, Oct 8, 2014
  7. NZ Prestige
    NZ Prestige Guest
    QhewyChickenFat - Is your comment regarding the original post? Or the update? Because as far as I can see - my current issue is no longer related to Gamerscore. Although I could be wrong. Still trying to figure out what is wrong here, so any help would be
    appreciated!! Trying to apply for ambassador but my Gamerscore is not updating on XCL but does on Xbox Live ... :)

NZ Prestige, Oct 31, 2018
  8. NZ Prestige Win User

Trying to apply for ambassador but my Gamerscore is not updating on XCL but does on Xbox Live Website?

QhewyChickenFat - Is your comment regarding the original post? Or the update? Because as far as I can see - my current issue is no longer related to Gamerscore. Although I could be wrong. Still trying to figure out what is wrong here, so any help would be
    appreciated!! :)
  9. NZ Prestige Win User

Trying to apply for ambassador but my Gamerscore is not updating on XCL but does on Xbox Live Website?

Hey guys,

By way of un update - Now when I head to the XCL page it appears to have updated and actually says that I am currently signed up for the ambassador program. It also says I am elligible for the Enforcement United Beta Program. However, if I try to go into
    the Ambassabank or anything that requires Ambassador privileges, it says "Looks like you're not an Ambassador... Head over to the Apply Page to see if you are eligible" but when I go back onto the apply to page it says I already am.

Is there any way to fix this? Is it a bug or is it again just something I have to wait for the system to update on? It's been stuck in this situation for around 12 hours.
  10. QhewyChickenFat Win User

u need to whait for your gamertag score to be updated then try to reapply
  11. HomegrownSilky Win User

You could always just be patient. It can take a few days for the ambassador site to recognize the increase in gamerscore. Try again in a few days and if there are still problems, let us know.
  12. Rampaging Combs Win User

Ambassador badges, and stuff need some updating i guess..

Why are my ambassador and xbox community level ranks not showing up on the forums? Is there something I need to do to update it, because the xcl website says im a level 4 ambassador and level 3 for xcl but neither show up on the forums?
Thema:

1. Trying to apply for ambassador but my Gamerscore is not updating on XCL but does on Xbox Live ... - Similar Threads - Trying apply ambassador

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  10. Trying to apply web filters

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to apply web filters: I am trying to apply web filters to all who use my Xbox one. I want to make web access as restricted as possible however, when I follow the steps online it says I am not able to change the setting...