Trying to appeal very old ban

Discus and support Trying to appeal very old ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go to Xbox Enforcement it says the ban has to be within the last year, and this ban is probably close to 10 years old at this point. I am trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AaronFurman1, Jan 3, 2022.

1. AaronFurman1
    AaronFurman1 Guest

When I go to Xbox Enforcement it says the ban has to be within the last year, and this ban is probably close to 10 years old at this point. I am trying to play Forza 5 but a mistake 12 year old me made has made that completely impossible since I cannot change the account Forza is logging in with. Is there any way to appeal this old ban, or do I just need to refund the game?

:)

AaronFurman1, Jan 3, 2022
  2. KarenLora Win User

In that case, allow me a minute to escalate the situation to the next level of support.
  3. KarenLora Win User

Hi,

My name is Karen, I'm an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user like you and I'll be glad to help you today.

Sadly, it if has been more than a year, there is no way to appeal the ban.

Sorry for the inconvenience
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi AaronFurman1,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We're sorry to hear that you were unable to play Forza because of the ban that happen a long time ago. Let us check on this together in timely manner.

As discussed in here by Nursemorph, yes you will not be able to appeal the ban that happened more than 12 months, please check this support article - How to submit a case review.

If you have been banned on playing Forza Horizon only, which is a Microsoft-published game then you will need to check here for details Ban History (forzamotorsport.net). Because game developers can build game-specific security into their titles and enforce their community policies to help ensure fair and respectful gameplay and every game is different, the method by which you are notified about a game ban varies by developer. However this is will not guarantee that you can make an appeal for this but it could be a good try.

Please refer to the link we have sent above or should you need to contact Forza support - Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net).

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues and support articles that might be related to your concern.

Forza Enforcement Guidelines – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Nursemorph Win User

I haven't had any issues with Halo MCC or Infinite on this same PC so it is really confusing. Everything for this PC but the actual login is set up for an unbanned account, but Forza in particular refuses to let me sign in with any other account. It even has a section to log in with a different account that just restarts the process with the same one. I was hoping to just appeal my old stupid ban to bypass the issue.
    Unfortunately, you are encountering a common issue with Forza

Might be worth looking through the Official Forum to see if there's anything there that helps:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics130_Support-Issues.aspx
  6. AaronFurman1 Win User

I haven't had any issues with Halo MCC or Infinite on this same PC so it is really confusing. Everything for this PC but the actual login is set up for an unbanned account, but Forza in particular refuses to let me sign in with any other account. It even has a section to log in with a different account that just restarts the process with the same one. I was hoping to just appeal my old stupid ban to bypass the issue.
Thema:

1. Trying to appeal very old ban - Similar Threads - Trying appeal very

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  10. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...