Trying to access my saved data on the cloud on new xbox series X

Discus and support Trying to access my saved data on the cloud on new xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I remember having a fun time playing rares banjo kazooie, I know i uploaded it to cloud. With the new xbox series X decided to load it up and play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D3athInc4rnate, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Trying to access my saved data on the cloud on new xbox series X

So I remember having a fun time playing rares banjo kazooie, I know i uploaded it to cloud.

With the new xbox series X decided to load it up and play.

It has been literal hell trying to retrieve this save file from cloud

Youtube videos dont list how to find it, they just say it should be there.

Xbox have gotten rid of their support and replaced it with random people who one of them even said to delete my mac address and account? Because thats not shady at all.

Either xbox is lying about being able to play your games from cloud save or im missing something

:)

D3athInc4rnate, Jul 16, 2023
  2. D3athInc4rnate Win User

Yes I saved it.

When i turned on banjo there was an ingame button saying load from cloud but loaded nothing
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello, D3athInc4rnate.

I know the following comment can be frustrating, however, I would like to let you know that if the progress doesn't appear now. This means it was deleted.

This usually doesn't happen, but as Xbox Cloud Gaming is still on a beta status, something like this can occur to a low percentage of players unexpectedly.

I encourage you report this to team Xbox by using the feedback option available in the xbox.com/play website.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello D3ATHINC4RNATE, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re not able to access your previously saved data in Banjo Kazooie. I would like to ask, did you remember saving your progress by using the feature inside the game as well?

Otherwise, without doing this, the progress is not going to be uploaded to the cloud.

However, if you remember doing this, what procedures you tried to retrieve your progress on the Series X?
    Additionally, if you try to play the game via cloud gaming, are you able to see your progress?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox 360 internal memory for computer

There is no way to access 360 save data on a PC. You can upload it to the cloud and access it on an Xbox One or Series console
  6. David Wirsching Win User

EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

Hello Kiran B, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To transfer your game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X for EAFC 24, you can follow these steps:

Check for cloud saves: Confirm that you have enabled cloud saves for EAFC 24 on your Xbox One. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu on your Xbox One, select "System," then "Storage," and finally "Manage storage." From there, you can check if your game data is being saved to the cloud.

Install EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X: Install the game on your Xbox Series X using the same Xbox Live account you used on your Xbox One. Ensure you are using the same account to maintain continuity of your game data.

Launch the game on Xbox Series X: Start EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X and sign in with your Xbox Live account. Once in the game, check if there is an option to access cloud saves or import data.

Look for a data transfer or import feature: Some games, including EAFC 24, may have specific options within the game menu to import or transfer your previous game data. Check the settings or options menu in EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X to see if there is a feature available to bring in your Xbox One save progress and Ultimate Team data.

Contact EA support if needed: If you don't find a specific data transfer feature in the game or if you encounter any issues, it's recommended to contact EA support directly. They can provide you with further assistance and guidance on how to transfer your game data successfully.

Remember that the availability of save data transfer options can vary depending on the game and the developer's implementation.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Trying to access my saved data on the cloud on new xbox series X - Similar Threads - Trying access saved

2. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  3. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  5. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  6. How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...: [img] I really just can’t seem to figure it out 261c3497-fb87-4958-a44c-24aef7063886
  7. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  8. i am trying to access an old xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to access an old xbox account: can you help me find my old Xbox account? i used to have an Xbox one that i used to purchase assassins' creed origins, all the expansions for origins and Valhalla via the Microsoft store. please...
  9. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  10. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....