Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360

Discus and support Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have just purchased an xBox 360 and been trying for the last 2 days to download and watch Amazon Instant videos. This has been problematic...as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by unhappy guy, Dec 27, 2014.

1. unhappy guy
    unhappy guy Guest

Hi. I have just purchased an xBox 360 and been trying for the last 2 days to download and watch Amazon Instant videos. This has been problematic...as first I had to ensure that I could set to use on mobile devices, so that Silverlight can be installed. I
    have now downloaded the Amazon App again, but when I open the app I just get a orange square in the right bottom corner for my screen and nothing else. If this is clicked then I keep getting returned to the previous page. It getting a bit frustrating.

Any suggestions to correct the situation?

:)

unhappy guy, Dec 27, 2014
  2. edag
    edag Guest
    Cannot download Amazon Instant Video app

Hi. I'm having problems while trying to download the Amazon Instant Video app on my xbox 360 console. I am located in Costa Rica, but I can access my Amazon Prime account and watch videos on any of my computers and on my Kindle Fire. I can also access
    all of my Xbox Live Gold membership services.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,

Edwin

3. dondon4720
    dondon4720 Guest
    Black screen

i bring my xbox downstairs to watch amazon instant video on our bigger tv and every single time i click the movie and watch it the tv screen goes black and i have to turn off the tv and turn it back on to get the movie. how do i make it so i don't have to
    do this every time it is very frustrating. i am connected through HDMI

thanks

dondon4720, Dec 27, 2014
  4. spsean Win User

Amazon Instant Video

Since nobody answered ya yet....Yes, I have Amazon Instant Video up and running. Watched a movie last night. Was watching another one today when suddenly my unit froze and then shut down. Hopefully that was a one-time thing, no way to be sure yet if AIV
    caused it. Back up and watching the rest of that movie now.
  5. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

OMG! I love my Xbox One so much right now :)

Never used the movies and tv app. Might give it a try and let my youngest son watch something. I honestly think I have never played a movie or tv show on my console. Not even streaming. I plan to see a movie or something and end up playing a game. Outside
    of a few shows from Amazon Instant I watched with my wife a few months back I have not watched tv in over 10 years (wow, did not realize until thinking about it).
  6. infinitemoebius Win User

Sorry, Amazon Instant Video isn't available right now.

Same issue, getting the following error when attempting to watch a video on Amazon Instant Video through my Xbox 360... Sorry, Amazon Instant Video isn't available right now. Please try again later. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/status. Error code: AP1001
  7. Punjabi104 Win User

mp1032 constantly makes it unwatchable

mp1032 on Amazon instant video happened every other minute while watching Amazing Spider Man!
  8. ntheone76 Win User

amazon instant video app movies for adult

i´m adult and my settings on amazon instant video are ok.

on other devices i can watch this films without any problems with my amazon account.
Thema:

1. Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360 - Similar Threads - Trying access watch

2. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  3. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  5. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  6. How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...: [img] I really just can’t seem to figure it out 261c3497-fb87-4958-a44c-24aef7063886
  7. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  8. i am trying to access an old xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to access an old xbox account: can you help me find my old Xbox account? i used to have an Xbox one that i used to purchase assassins' creed origins, all the expansions for origins and Valhalla via the Microsoft store. please...
  9. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  10. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....