Trying to access an old Xbox live account

Discus and support Trying to access an old Xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know the Gmail and the gamertag, i used to play on this account during my childhood but don't have access to the Gmail or know the password. Account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Steve Knudson, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Trying to access an old Xbox live account

I know the Gmail and the gamertag, i used to play on this account during my childhood but don't have access to the Gmail or know the password. Account recovery has failed me cause I could only guess what my dad put for the questions and he doesn't know either cause it was long ago and he doesn't have a good memory. If I could into contact with a alive agent that isnt virtual or call them would it help in my quest?

:)

Steve Knudson, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

I am very sorry you are going through this situation, unfortunately Microsoft has very strict policies regarding account recovery, only we as owners can recover accounts using the tools offered by Microsoft and providing exactly the same information we used to set it up, technical support cannot help you beyond offering you the same tools.

You can fill out the following recovery form up to two times per day.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Try to include new and relevant information that will help verify that you are the owner of the account.

Remember that this is a public forum and that those of us who participate in it are common players, I am not part of Microsoft support nor can I enter the system, the only thing I can do is provide you with information that might help you.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Steve Knudson Win User

Thank you, I will continue to try and use the account recovery maybe one day I will eventually get my old account back, but for now I'll use this one. Thank you for letting me know that there is only other users in here.
  4. Mr W00 Win User

X box Live account.

5. demonslayer688 Win User

Lost account and inability to unlink

in short old xbox live account lost, still want same Facebook on new account, can't access old xbox account to unlink, and Facebook doesn't show my Facebook as connected but when I try connecting Facebook to new account it says it's logged in to the old
    account.
  6. IIII Modz IIII Win User

trying to access an old account

Hello,

You will have to contact support please.

Click here

Good luck!
Thema:

1. Trying to access an old Xbox live account - Similar Threads - Trying access old

2. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  3. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  5. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  6. How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...: [img] I really just can’t seem to figure it out 261c3497-fb87-4958-a44c-24aef7063886
  7. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  8. i am trying to access an old xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to access an old xbox account: can you help me find my old Xbox account? i used to have an Xbox one that i used to purchase assassins' creed origins, all the expansions for origins and Valhalla via the Microsoft store. please...
  9. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...: I remember back in 2016 to early 2020 i used to play on my xbox 360 but after I got a xbox one back on Black Friday in 2019 I continued to play in my xbox 360 until I stopped. My brother made that...