Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

Discus and support Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dominic Stidolph, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The same thing had happened to my dad and he managed to recover the microsoft account by changing the email. I now cannot access my Xbox account at all. The email that displays on the xbox when I attempt to log in is "****@blueyonder.co.uk" but when i try to log into the account on my phone or PC using that email it changes to the email my dad changes his account to, not ****@blueyonder.co.uk. We have tried resetting the password on the account and the password only changed on the other email, not ****@blueyonder. The password reset email said the email was for the new email, not ****@blueyonder. Even if we try to reset the password inside of the ****@blueyonder email it does not change the xbox account password and the console still shows the password is incorrect. I have been trying for months to get the account back.

Things I've Tried:

Logging into the email shown on the console for the account on my PC: Redirects to my dads account, not mine.

Resetting password: Still says password is wrong on xbox.

Account Recovery: Denied

TD;DR - Account was hacked. No longer can log into xbox account even after attempting to reset password. Cannot find microsoft account connected to the xbox account and it is not in any xbox families to my knowledge.

:)

Dominic Stidolph, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it doesn't seem to exist.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it doesn't seem to exist.

Hello Dominic Stidolph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to access your account back and you were unable to because your account no longer uses the email address you have set it with. Just to set your expectations, your Microsoft account is managed by a fully automated server and we don't have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the careful account recovery process is designed to protect you from potential malicious activity. We know how important it is for you to regain access to it. We recommend that you contact our live support team for assistance.

Based on your description, your Microsoft account has been hacked and can't be recovered because it is now under an unknown email address. I can barely imagine the amount of time and effort you've had to invest in repeatedly trying to recover your Microsoft account.

You can try this article to learn how to recover a hacked or compromised account: How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support. The error message you had, account does not exist, can be recover using the username and security information - our automated self-help to help you recover your username, and connect you to a support agent if necessary.

Account recovery is in your hands, we hope you can access it back.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Warblade38 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live, tho test connection shows all good

Having the same issue here. Connection test comes up good but cannot sign into xbox live with account. I created a second account and got a free 1 month trial of gold and that account signs in to live just fine.
  5. TravisPenner Win User

How do I unlink my PS4 from my microsoft account?

Like I said, if I try to connect with my other Microsoft account it just sits there waiting for connection forever and doesn't actually do anything. Long story short my PS4 cannot sign into any Microsoft account at all.
  6. Ben4724 Win User

How do I know if my Xbox account is a child’s or not

Yes your Microsoft account and Xbox account is only one. Since Xbox is just part of Microsoft services so it is tied to one Microsoft email account.

For the parent permission, try signing in on the link I provided. If you cannot sign in and it is asking for a permission then that means your account is a child. But if you can properly sign in, meaning your account is not a child. Kindly let us know how it goes when you tried signing in.

Thanks!
Thema:

Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

1. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it... - Similar Threads - Trying months cannot

2. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  5. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  6. Been trying to get my old profile back for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been trying to get my old profile back for months: I had been trying to get my old profile back for ages so I went through a long list of things with An agent and was suppose to hear back in 72 hours I have had nothing now soon doing so everytime...
  7. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  8. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried the free trial for realms a month ago: How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile...
  9. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  10. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a