Trying, And Failing, to Redeem 1yr XBL for 2000

Discus and support Trying, And Failing, to Redeem 1yr XBL for 2000 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; See the title. I would very much like to get that 1yr XBL code before they're "out of stock" (seriously...how do digital codes go out of stock...?).... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Epic Hoagie, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Epic Hoagie
    Epic Hoagie Guest

See the title. I would very much like to get that 1yr XBL code before they're "out of stock" (seriously...how do digital codes go out of stock...?). Please help!

:)

Epic Hoagie, Apr 8, 2018
  2. Nova IV
    Nova IV Guest
    12 Month Errors

trying to redeem the 2000 Gem 12 month subscription Keep getting a Error that refuses to accept the transaction.

Nova IV, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Will the vault items restock anytime soon??

I have 2000+ points in my vault and it seems like nothing is ever in stock when I’m trying to redeem this. Are you guys going to update this or we are pretty much screwed ?

CaNT Be FaD3d, Apr 8, 2018
  4. Epic Hoagie
    Epic Hoagie Guest

Nevermind. Doing something else.

Epic Hoagie, Apr 8, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Epic Hoagie,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our web team to investigate.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Epic Hoagie,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our web team to investigate.
  7. Epic Hoagie Win User

Nevermind. Doing something else.
  8. DocHolliday 7 Win User

29 hours and not fixed how is this possible

I pay about 45$/month for my internet and about the same for 1yr of Gold Xbl (just for perspective).

Don't recall the outage of 2007. Makes me wonder what I was doing back then. lol
  9. WPAK Win User

live gold

Hi there,

to make sure we understand the situation, a few questions first,

since you mentioned kids, did you create a seperate account for each of them?

And is the 1yr redeemed on one of their accounts or a different account?

Based on the answers for these questions, we can try and determine the next steps.
  10. therbligx Win User

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Reward missing 12/30/18

It hasn't returned for me as well. Not as Hot Deal or as "normal" reward.

I didn't know you could run out of digital inventory....

Those that see it, have you redeemed a 1yr Gold in the past?
Thema:

1. Trying, And Failing, to Redeem 1yr XBL for 2000 - Similar Threads - Trying Failing Redeem

2. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  3. Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.: Hi, I got an XBOX Controller that is under warranty and suddenly its LB button stop responding , I am trying to start the "Get service for your device" procedure under All devices->Xbox using...
  4. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...: Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks 90fe779a-57a0-4a9d-9d9e-2430969ae498
  5. Hi I keep trying to login to fortnite on my xbox one XS and it keeps saying login failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I keep trying to login to fortnite on my xbox one XS and it keeps saying login failed,...: it wont let me login at all 87f5b056-871d-4374-96dd-8f016339e5dc
  6. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...: Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I have an active game pass account. I relinked...
  7. How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.: I keep getting an error code while trying to boot up Fortnite. It's 20002, open service failed, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. However, it only pops up about 80-90% of the time I try...
  8. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732
  9. XBox Developer Mode - Payment fails when trying to register.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Developer Mode - Payment fails when trying to register.: Hi, I hope to see you well! Several times I am unable to make the payment to activate the Developer Account for XBox using the steps in this link:...
  10. Xbox Series S says failed to log in when trying to go on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S says failed to log in when trying to go on Fortnite: I am unable to go on fortnite as it says unable to log in i am very angry at this so is there anything you can do to fix this i have tried so many troubleshooting steps but still it isn't working....