Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

Discus and support Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ronald pallatt, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account

:)

ronald pallatt, Jan 11, 2024
  2. AridLizard Win User

XBOX Live acct

3. SteveMackey1 Win User

XBOX Live acct

4. DeadlyMetal869 Win User

how to add my xbox360 to my account

Hi! Can you kindly add a little more information to the question?

Are you trying to add an existing Xbox Live account to your Xbox 360?

If you are attempting to add an existing Xbox Live account to an Xbox 360, Create or go to the profile you would like the existing Xbox Live account to be accessible on, go to Xbox Live and download the existing account to the profile.
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Add old profile in a new account

6. RafaelCBF0 Win User

old email address.

Sure I can help.

First go to: https://account.live.com

Sign in using the email and password that you use to sign in to your Xbox account.

Now go to Account aliases>Add alias

Now you will get 2 options: Create a new email address and add it as an alias and Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

Create a new email address and add it as an alias will let you create a brand new email ending with @Outlook @Live or @Hotmail

Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias will let you add an email that you have already created on to your account (it can be anything, even if it is not a valid email, so check your spelling)

If you choose Create a new email address and add it as an alias : once you create the new email it will kick you back to "Account aliases", click on "Make Primary" under the new email and it will make it the new email on your account, you will now use it
    to sign in to your Xbox and Xbox.com.

If you choose Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Once you add the email that you want it will kick you back to "Account aliases", from here, click on "Verify", it will send you a verification link to the new email, you must go to
    your email, login, and click on the verification link, after you do that, come back to account.live.com , go back to "Account Alias", and now click on "Make Primary" under the new email and it will make it the new email on your account, you will now use it
    to sign in to your Xbox and Xbox.com.

To delete the old email: Once you have a new primary email, click on "remove" under the old email to remove it.

Have a nice day.
Thema:

Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

1. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account - Similar Threads - Try add old

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  6. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  7. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  8. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  9. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  10. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd